BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Megan S.
Westminster, CO
Meh. These blend well and have good pigmentation, but the colors are just meh. Some are really pretty, but they're all too close together. I feel like there's only so many looks you could create with this palette. Would love to see a bigger color variety.
Con7beauty ..
By far UD's best palette. I wasn't too fond of their past palettes but this one is just gorgeous. Formula is creamy and soft, the colors blend like a dream and pigmentation is on point. I can create so many different eye looks with this palette and I 100% recommend it!
Amber G.
Gate City, VA
I use this everyday. I love it and would recommend it to everyone. The color variety you can do so many eye looks. I actually bought 2 so when I run out of it I can have a back up one. To me it's the best out of the eyeshadow palettes naked has.
Alyssa A.
As I know that there are a lot of mixed reviews on this product, I found this product to be very pigmented and beautiful. I have tried out many other orange red eyeshadow's in the past and none of them have been as pigmented as these eyeshadows.
Anabella M.
Soooo much more pigmented than the other palettes. I still would wear an eyeshadow primer to keep it from creasing all day, but urban decay did a great job this year! I would highly recommend this to those who love the modern Renaissance palette
Marie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this palette also. I love all the orange colors. I love the packaging and the double sided brush and it has a mirror. I use a primer always to make it last longer. Its an overall great palette. You can create so many different looks. would buy again
Heather H.
Richland , WA
This palette has taken my makeup to a whole new level!! The reds and oranges compliment blue eyes like none other! It's the perfect mix of matte and glitz/shimmers. Totally worth every penny!!! Urban Decay Naked did it again! They won my heart 😍
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I was not impressed with this palette. The colors look absolutely gorgeous but were not very pigmented when I swatched them. I created a look with it and it just didn't stand out as much as I thought it would and didn't do much for me. Smoky is much better.
Dana D.
Warren
This is my favorite Naked palette from Urban Decay. I have brown hair and eyes with a light skin tone. The colors are very pigmented. My only complaint is that the eyeshadow causes pretty brief, but intense, burning if it runs into my eyes.
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This pallet has beautiful warm shades that are great for warm looks. I have hazel eyes, and this product is great for me. I think that $54 is expensive, but it is worth the price. The shadows are buttery and easy to apply. I would buy this again
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.