BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Liv L.
Naperville, IL
This has quickly become not only my favorite Naked palette, but one of my favorite palettes of all time. It’s very versatile and got me through a two week trip to London with plenty of color selections. It’s also very blendable and very easy to use.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
I love this palette. The orange colors were a little too orange for me, but I have very tan skin so maybe that’s why. It was long lasting and easy to apply. Same price as all their other products. I will buy again if i ever run out! A little goes a long ways.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I am a loyal Naked Palette fan and the Naked Heat did not disappoint. I think the shades are easy to work with and easy to blend. I think it has many color options for endless looks. This is the perfect palette for the fall that can take you from day to night. So in love
Odiri O.
I just bought this. UD finally made a palette that compliments women of color. I've had the naked 1 & 2 and returned both because I wasn't satisfied with the color pay off of the shades. But this one is perfect. I consider this my everyday palette.
Lauren C.
This palette really impressed me! Yes, some of the shades on the left side of this palette look similar. But nonetheless, the formula is very pigmented and easy to blend. Out of all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, this one is by far my favorite!
Gianna P.
Warwick, RI
I wish I could give this palette more than 5 stars! This is a warm tone lover's dream. Everything about this palette was done to perfection. It is fully pigmented, blendable, and the color selection is perfect. This can be used for both day and night looks. I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Tessa J.
San Marcos, TX
I think this one is the best yet! I absolutely love it. The colors are gorgeous and look great on. A lot of these have colors that you can't really use but I haven't experienced it with this one! I probably
Won't need to purchase again but I would!
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
The shadows in my palette are nice and pigmented and they're very workable, however this palette is not for everybody and it is a little pricey so I definitely think you could find a cheaper palette that is the same shade range. Maybe something from morphe.
Maddy M.
Monroe
Best eyeshadow out there right now! I love these colors they are great for fall and will have you lookin hot!!💥This is by far the best naked pallet yet and it is very affordable and a great purchase! It will last for years and never go out of style!
Elisa M.
Such an amazing palette. I've loved all of the Naked palettes but this one's formula is definitely improved. Great matte colors, amazing pigment and lasting time. Wonderful palette with perfectly on trend and beautiful shades. I've loved using this.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.