BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amber F.
douglasville
The Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is amazing . The heat palette is the go to for me ! It has a nice range of colors that can go with most looks . I am obsessed with the shimmers, my favorite is scorched! I would definitely buy this again !
Trinity L.
hoisington
Very impressed with this pallet!! It was very pigmented and a little really went a long way. The only minor thing was the sparkly colors weren't impressive to me.
Kathy M.
San Antonio, TX
love it!!! I saw this palette on youtube and had to have it the colors are beautiful and blend very easy the only thing that i would say that could be a negative is their is a small bit of fall out with the shimmer shade as to be expected. there are many looks you can achieve with this palette.
Molly G.
Adrian, MI
Bought this at Ulta, phenomenal pigment in each swatch of shadow! My sister and I both fight over it. The colors are so different from all of the other Naked palettes which I think is what makes it so great since it still has that long lasting color.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
My favorite from them! This such pretty packaging. I bought this at the Urban Decay counter at Macys. This spoke to my soul and is one of many palettes that I actually reach for. It blends like a dream. And I would def buy once I hit pan on it.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Very overrated and overpriced not a fan wish I hadn't bought it. It was a total waste of money. Not even variety in the palette and everything comes out just looking muddy and gross
Olivia W.
Beautiful palette! I use this to get ready for a night out. It can be used to make more subtle looks as well. It's highly pigmented, blends like a charm, and the packaging is amazing! I treat this thing like a queen, I'm so afraid to damage it when I am on the go! Definitely a favorite of mine.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I recently purchased this after saying I wasn't. I've purchased Natasha Denona's last two palettes and are in love. I figured Naked Heat didn't stand a chance. I was wrong! They're very pigmented and blendable. They're creamy to swatch and there choice of colors are beautiful. I love this palette!!
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
The shadows in my palette are nice and pigmented and they're very workable, however this palette is not for everybody and it is a little pricey so I definitely think you could find a cheaper palette that is the same shade range. Maybe something from morphe.
celeide s.
kissimmee
love love love this eye shadow pallet it blends so good and the color are my esthetic. The eye shadow color are very good for an everyday look its easy to apply  and make a day or a night look. I bought this pallet and don't regret it at all.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.