BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Alana P.
This palette is great for brown eyes! The reddish browns really compliment my eyes and make them pop. The shadows are VERY pigmented and you do not need to use a lot of product to get the look you desire. I would suggest this to anyone who loves a warm toned eye.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Omg I’m in love. My first warm tone palate and I was scared to use Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette (no foundation). There is fallout here but no more so than the other naked palates
Lyndsea W.
I adore this product! Beautiful shades, beautiful pigmentation, blends out super easily. If you apply the shimmers with a brush I'd recommend a setting spray, but with your finger they apply really well. But that's pretty common. But I love warm shades so this palette is stunning! Packaging is super nice too!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My favorite Naked Palette. The colors are so so beautiful and crazy pigmented. They go on so gracefully on the lids and blend like such a dream. This is the best palette Urban Decay currently has and I would definitely buy it again when I run out.
Ana W.
Indianapolis, IN
This palette is perfect for all skin tones and looks great with most make up looks. It lasts throughout the day and easy to apply with a primer base. My eye color is brown and it looks good with my look. I would buy this again. It's perfect for my makeup
Sara J.
North Richland Hills
Urban decay always gets 5 stars in my book. Love this pallet especially for warm toned looks! There’s very minimal fall out and that’s only if you pack your brush with tons of it. The colors blend so evenly and beautifully!
Norma R.
colorado❄️
This was my first naked palette ever. All the other ones never catched my eye. When urban decay came out with this palette i was like 😍😍 i HAVE to buy it. I love the orange tones! They are my fav. Ive created so many pretty make up looks with this palette.
Brittany C.
Kenner, LA
This palette is beyond amazing! The colors are gorgeous! The formula is so smooth and pigmented! I can not get enough of this palette. I have already gone through an entire palette and I am on my second one! If I had one word for it, it would be AMAZING!
Kaylyn S.
Augusta, GA
If you don’t like warm tones, I would obviously not recommend this palette. If you have blue or green eyes this palette looks BEAUTIFUL. My favorite shade is Lumbre. This is a palette that is good by itself, but I tend to use this along side as a complimentary palette.
Laken L.
HONOLULU, HI
I’m not a fan of the naked heat palette. I feel like there are so many other warm palettes on the market that are so much better than this one! I wasn’t impressed at all, especially with the shimmer shades.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.