BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kennedy G.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Absolutely love this palette! The colors are extremely pigmented and blend amazingly. Those show up great on skin and the warm tone colors look great on any skin tone. I definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for a great product to splurge on.
Kaylee T.
Wildomar
Ok so this eyeshadow pallet is amazing!! Amazing colors super blendable and GREAT pigment!!! I bought it at Ulta and the price is the same as all the other palettes! It has good packaging and it's super creative and I would most definitely recommend to people! I have green eyes and the colors make my eyes pop!! I love it I use it in my daily look!
Kylie L.
Honolulu, HI
Omg this palette is so amazing ! I never liked any other urban naked palettes but this one caught my eye! It is a little pricey. You can find these colors in other palettes but it's so creamy and pretty . I would recommend this to people who start off in makeup since the colors are a little more natural
Atlantis J.
kernersville
It’s very pigmented and blend very well it’s on the pricey side but worth it it’s very nice I use it almost every day ! I bought it at Sephora and it was broken when I got it and I would recommend this product!!!
Julie M.
This was my first Urban Decay eye shadow palette and I was very pleased. They are very comparable to the other high end shadows I have tried. I love the formula and color range. I love that you can go from an every day look to a smokey night time look.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
This is definitely one of my favorite Urban Decay palettes I really enjoy this palette as I’m into more neutral and darker colors I really like how the shades blend and how they easily work well together. The price isn’t too bad considering the quality
Jada V.
Markelville
I absolutely love this palette! I use this as my go to palette. I bought it online at sephora. It has so many looks you can create with it and is beautiful for fall looks. Very easy to apply and blend. Highly recommended to anyone who loves fall looks.
Golda N.
Frederick, MD
I think that this is my favorite urban decay palette ever. I love the warm colors and they flatter my skin tone more than the other cooler toned palettes. the colors are nice and pigmented and stay so long. this palette is great for fall looks as well!
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I tried this palette and it wasn't for me! It has more darker colors than the 1st and 3rd. But I don't consider it a bad palette. I don't think it needs any improvements. It's all about preferences. I have heard a lot of people love this palette though!
Alana P.
This palette is great for brown eyes! The reddish browns really compliment my eyes and make them pop. The shadows are VERY pigmented and you do not need to use a lot of product to get the look you desire. I would suggest this to anyone who loves a warm toned eye.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.