BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Payt ♡.
Surprise
I have all except ironically the first eyeshadow palette for Naked Cosmetics. This one is my favorite! I do love warm and red tones though. I have blue eyes and oranges make them POP. The packaging is so cute! And the color pay off is great! Worth your buy!
Destiny H.
Bakersfield, Ca
MY FAVORITE PALETTE OF ALL TIME!!!!! I cant get enough, I ordered from Urban Decay on early release. These colors are so pigmented & buttery. applies beautiful with or with out primer. retails for $54 & worth every penny. i highly recommend this palette..
Julie B.
Minersville, PA
By far one of the best eye shadow pallets I ever owned! Perfect for that warm eye look! The colors are so pigmented and very easy to blend. You can make so many beautiful sleek looks with this pallet I highly recommend it! Totally worth every single penny!
Aida S.
West Covina, CA
This is a great addition to urban decay's naked line. The colors are very on trend and are pigmented. There is some fallout and chunkiness with some of the shades but it's not a deal breaker. If you are a collector of the naked line, then I recommend this!
Heather S.
Williamston, SC
One of my MOST favorite must haves now is the Urban Decay Heat Pallet. I got it this year and totally I love with the product. You can create so many different looks from this Pallet. Easily pairs to almost any outfit. I use it daily some how with my looks.
megen t.
I really really really loved this palette! This palette to me is extremely good for a natural everyday look. The only down side is that the palette is somewhat powdery but definitely not extremely powdery. I love using this product daily and recommend this!
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
Great quality make up with excellent coverage. I use the darker shades as eyeliner as well. The only down is the price. I'm not sure that I would purchase it. My daughter did and I'm the lucky receiver.
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
After hearing that this palette was nothing short of beautiful, I purchased it. I must say that as much as I want to love it, I don't. The colors are all very pretty but when applied, they all kind of look the same. For $54, I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Kylie L.
Honolulu, HI
Omg this palette is so amazing ! I never liked any other urban naked palettes but this one caught my eye! It is a little pricey. You can find these colors in other palettes but it's so creamy and pretty . I would recommend this to people who start off in makeup since the colors are a little more natural
Kennedy G.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Absolutely love this palette! The colors are extremely pigmented and blend amazingly. Those show up great on skin and the warm tone colors look great on any skin tone. I definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking for a great product to splurge on.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.