BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Heather S.
Williamston, SC
One of my MOST favorite must haves now is the Urban Decay Heat Pallet. I got it this year and totally I love with the product. You can create so many different looks from this Pallet. Easily pairs to almost any outfit. I use it daily some how with my looks.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I got my hands on this a few days ago and so far I love it!!! The pigments are great and blend easily. My only complaint is that I feel like the naked series has kinda lost its purpose.
Kylie L.
Honolulu, HI
Omg this palette is so amazing ! I never liked any other urban naked palettes but this one caught my eye! It is a little pricey. You can find these colors in other palettes but it's so creamy and pretty . I would recommend this to people who start off in makeup since the colors are a little more natural
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Omg I’m in love. My first warm tone palate and I was scared to use Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette (no foundation). There is fallout here but no more so than the other naked palates
Brittany C.
Kenner, LA
This palette is beyond amazing! The colors are gorgeous! The formula is so smooth and pigmented! I can not get enough of this palette. I have already gone through an entire palette and I am on my second one! If I had one word for it, it would be AMAZING!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My favorite Naked Palette. The colors are so so beautiful and crazy pigmented. They go on so gracefully on the lids and blend like such a dream. This is the best palette Urban Decay currently has and I would definitely buy it again when I run out.
Julie M.
This was my first Urban Decay eye shadow palette and I was very pleased. They are very comparable to the other high end shadows I have tried. I love the formula and color range. I love that you can go from an every day look to a smokey night time look.
Sara J.
North Richland Hills
Urban decay always gets 5 stars in my book. Love this pallet especially for warm toned looks! There’s very minimal fall out and that’s only if you pack your brush with tons of it. The colors blend so evenly and beautifully!
Jada V.
Markelville
I absolutely love this palette! I use this as my go to palette. I bought it online at sephora. It has so many looks you can create with it and is beautiful for fall looks. Very easy to apply and blend. Highly recommended to anyone who loves fall looks.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I tried this palette and it wasn't for me! It has more darker colors than the 1st and 3rd. But I don't consider it a bad palette. I don't think it needs any improvements. It's all about preferences. I have heard a lot of people love this palette though!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.