BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
tiara f.
waterbury
Urban decay here is a lot of beautiful eyeshadows and this one is really good it is a good value a little pricey it’s compared to the alternative by its best standard I am is repeat user and I do recommend this product I would buy this again and again and again
Tyler G.
I absolutely love this palette!! The pigment is absolutely beautiful, the fallout is minimal, and it's just perfect to blend. I love how different it is from the Naked collection and I hope they continue to make more palettes like this one! I highly recommend it.
Catherine B.
Warner robins, GA
This is the perfect pallet if you love reds or wanting to be more adventurous with you eye looks! Reds are my go to look and I love this cause there are so many varieties choose from. Easily can change a day look into a night look with this well! Colors are so vibrant and blend in into one another beautifully!
Blaine H.
Lafayette
This palette is so glorious. I find that it is an easier palette to use than Modern Renaissance (as far as blending goes) for beginners. I like the fact that you can build up the pigmentation. The colors are universally gorgeous. This is one of my go to palettes!
Bela S.
Recently I've been on a lookout for good pigmented eyeshadows. When I fist saw this warm toned Pallete I instantly fell in love. I use this Pallete once or twice a week, and I love it. The only complaint is that the shimmery colors are'nt as shimmery on my lid.
Brittany D.
Camden
I was beyond excited when this was coming out and when I finally got it I fell in love. I have blue/ green eyes so it pairs beautifully. The shades are gorgeous, even the packaging is pretty! When I run out (Which I know I will lol) I’ll definitely buy another!
Courteney B.
Glendale
If you want velvety, rich and pigmented eyeshadows then look no further. This palette is perfect for everyday looks so you can get the most out of the shadows. With the combo of oranges, reds, and purples you can make any look you desire. I absolutely love it
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I really love this palette I have all the larger naked palettes and this is hands down one of my favs. I love how pigmented the shadows are and how well they blend together. I’d definitely recommend considering the price is up there but the quality is amazing
Laura E.
Love!! my current go-to eye shadow palette. I love the warm colors. Includes matte, shimmer and glitter shades. Amazing packaging! Easy to apply with the brush that is provided. Lasts all day. Able to be intensified by using eye primer along with the shades.
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
So very disappointed. I love urban decay, I love the naked palette collection. They've always been some of my favorites but this palette is chalky, the colors don't blend and it isn't pigmented. The colors are overplayed too, everyone is doing these. So sad.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.