BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Catherine B.
Warner robins, GA
This is the perfect pallet if you love reds or wanting to be more adventurous with you eye looks! Reds are my go to look and I love this cause there are so many varieties choose from. Easily can change a day look into a night look with this well! Colors are so vibrant and blend in into one another beautifully!
Gianna C.
Hammonton, NJ
This palette is a warm tone lovers dream! With 12 blendable and pigmented shadows, the possibilities are endless. The packaging is strong and has a nice mirror. One of the better Naked palettes in my opinion. If I hit pan on every shadow, I would buy again.
Pattarida E.
Dallas
Beautiful beautiful palette that I adore. I think all the shades are very classy for this type of colors. Very pigmented and lasting. I never wear eye shadow primer and I have oily skin and this eyeshadow stays on all day long without any smudge or smear.
Blaine H.
Lafayette
This palette is so glorious. I find that it is an easier palette to use than Modern Renaissance (as far as blending goes) for beginners. I like the fact that you can build up the pigmentation. The colors are universally gorgeous. This is one of my go to palettes!
tiara f.
waterbury
Urban decay here is a lot of beautiful eyeshadows and this one is really good it is a good value a little pricey it’s compared to the alternative by its best standard I am is repeat user and I do recommend this product I would buy this again and again and again
Sari B.
Virginia Bch, VA
So this is one of my all time favorite pallets!! It is so pigmented and I love how it blends and makes my eyes pop. I have so many eyeshadow pallets but I always find myself using this every day for the most part. I just love the colors and I can either make myself look dramatic or subtle. I would definitely get this if I were you !
Brittany D.
Camden
I was beyond excited when this was coming out and when I finally got it I fell in love. I have blue/ green eyes so it pairs beautifully. The shades are gorgeous, even the packaging is pretty! When I run out (Which I know I will lol) I’ll definitely buy another!
Tyler G.
I absolutely love this palette!! The pigment is absolutely beautiful, the fallout is minimal, and it's just perfect to blend. I love how different it is from the Naked collection and I hope they continue to make more palettes like this one! I highly recommend it.
Bela S.
Recently I've been on a lookout for good pigmented eyeshadows. When I fist saw this warm toned Pallete I instantly fell in love. I use this Pallete once or twice a week, and I love it. The only complaint is that the shimmery colors are'nt as shimmery on my lid.
Kayla B.
When this eyeshadow palette came out, I immediately fell in love with all the colors. However, I was very skeptical to buy it, because some of there other naked eyeshadow palettes don't blend well, or have good pigment... but when I got my hands on this bad boy, I was astonished! I completely fell in love! Definitely would recommend!!! It's still my FAVORITE!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.