BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
One of my favorite urban decay items!! Great colors. Enough to make several different looks! I use this pallet almost every day!! Any urban decay item is great! They are very trust worthy! I highly recommend.
Crystal G.
Beautiful pigmentation, I wouldn't say they're THE HIGHEST quality eyeshadows I've ever used, but they are definitely way up there, and superior to many other brands.
Randi I.
California
The naked heat pallet is and awesome pallet and I use it everyday it even looks good on camera. It is really pigmented! I live this pallet way to much and the colors in it are tremendously beautiful ! One day I will run out and when I do I will go buy another one!
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
After all the hype, I was so excited to finally get my hands on this. I have a warm skin tone with medium/tan color so a lot of the shades didn't even show up on me. A lot of the shades are similar to other palettes on the market. So the overall feeling was 'meh'.
Paola P.
Let me just tell you.. the eyeshadows are beautiful!! The packaging is so nice and the product is so easy to blend and it just goes on nicely. I love it and you can create many looks with this pallete.. it has the perfect reds and browns and even shimmery colors. Love it!!
Geraldine S.
I am absolutely loving this palette. I love warmer tone palettes and these are all very warm toned. Colors are very pigmented and glide onto my skin very well. The shimmers are the best part of this palette. They are so amazing on my skin tone! Pricey but worth it!!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
These lipsticks are nice. The colors are beautiful and they offer a wide range of options. They are hydrating without being sticky. For the price, they don't last long. I own one, but won't purchase another. If you're looking for moisture and color, this is perfect.
Whitney G.
Lake charles, LA
The best palette put out by Urban Decay! I love creating orangish smokey eye looks and this is the best palette to do so with. It was a birthday present for me and the best gift I received. The colors are amazing and I would tell any and everybody to purchase this.
Samantha R.
Madera CA
Omg I got my hands on this and it's great! It's so easy to apply ! Blends so eat and is so great ! I love it nice packaging I've only used this like 3 times and I wouldn't give it up for nothing it's super nice and so pigmaneted you can't go wrong with this pallet
tiara f.
waterbury
Urban decay here is a lot of beautiful eyeshadows and this one is really good it is a good value a little pricey it’s compared to the alternative by its best standard I am is repeat user and I do recommend this product I would buy this again and again and again
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.