BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
At first, I thought the colors were too red, but a makeup artist showed me how to blend them into a really gorgeous smokey eye that isn't too dark. The colors blend great and went really well with my fair skin
Preachersd2r H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Urban Decay finally got my Naked Palette attention! As a Pro MUA for over 20 years I've liked UD shadows and Vice palettes but never went for the buy even with a Pro discount. When I saw this one and the combo of warm colors and textures I WAS SHOOK! That's rare.... I wasn't disappointed! I love the amount of pigment that is easy to blend when in a hurry yet can pack a sweet punch of opaque glam when needed. Let's talk color! So many new warm palettes are out and I probably have them in my personal collection (yep an addict as well) if I had to choose between the other popular brands that released famous and amazing warm palettes early in the year I would choose this one! Great for all skin tones and Pro's and Novices alike. It is a must buy for me! It would be no matter what brand put it out. BTW I am over 40 and my 19 and 20 yr old daughters love this palette as well as my 60 year old Aunt! Just get it! Decided to come back and add a silly pic of me and my daughter from July 4th after being on the beach all day and applying early that morning but after 10 or more hrs it's still on.
Krupa P.
Marshfield, WI
This is a very nice pallet though I really don’t like that there are not many colors however I do really like the colors included for the price paid I have used this product before and it is very easy to apply and I also really like that a brush is included and the packaging is also very nice
Krystiana S.
Hartstown, PA
I have recently got my hands on this palette by Urban Decay and I was shocked at how amazing it is. I feel like the colors are even more stunning than previous palettes and I’m loving the warm tones. Not to mention the packaging was so beautiful. I think anyone who is into the warm tones should pick up one of these.
Kayleigh S.
Oil City, PA
Great product! Another amazing pallet! Would definitely recommend as it blends well and is long lasting! My only criticism is that the colors are almost too similar for what I was expecting Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Samantha D.
This palette is very orange-forward, making it good for a statement summer eye. The new Naked Cherry palette is better for cool skin tones. I don't reach for Naked Heat all that often because it can create a little too much drama for my style.

The palette is very solidly built and the pigments are beautiful!
Danielle W.
Love love this palette. It can be used all year round. The colors are very pigmented easy to apply. The only thing I don't like is that there is a lot of fallout on the really shimmery colors. Other than that I thing. I feel like everyone should have this palette.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
After all the hype, I was so excited to finally get my hands on this. I have a warm skin tone with medium/tan color so a lot of the shades didn't even show up on me. A lot of the shades are similar to other palettes on the market. So the overall feeling was 'meh'.
Crystal G.
Beautiful pigmentation, I wouldn't say they're THE HIGHEST quality eyeshadows I've ever used, but they are definitely way up there, and superior to many other brands.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
One of my favorite urban decay items!! Great colors. Enough to make several different looks! I use this pallet almost every day!! Any urban decay item is great! They are very trust worthy! I highly recommend.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.