BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Emily W.
Austin, TX
I love earthy red colors and this fits the book! The colors are so pigmented and smooth. There is no fallout at all! A little does go a long way so you do not need to slam that brush in there to get color. This is one of the best naked palettes out there! I'm in love!
Sarah V.
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST OUT IF ALL THE NAKED PALETTES. It's pigmentation is amazing and it's so sheer. The color glide right onto your eyelids and stay in place all day long. I would definitely recommend buying this palette because it is great and the price is amazing.
Kaitlin M.
Bessemer , AL
This pallet is AMAZING! The colors are sooo pigmented and looks great on brown eyes. It's so easy to apply and the colors blend together so well. I have literally used this pallet everyday. I will buy again!
Ashley H.
Merrimack, NH
This might be the best eye shadow palette Urban decay has come out with. I love the warm neutral shades and I am glad this palette included more mattes. The shimmer are gorgeous and every blends nicely. I would definitely recommend to someone who love warm tones shades!
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
The Urban Decay brand is great. These eyeshadows are great. I personally do not like the color assortment and that is why I rated it 3 stars. The colors are too similar for me to purchase for $54.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Really good warm toned eyeshadow palette. The palette is mostly themed around red, copper, and plum, and the color theme reminds me of a fire. Sadly I can’t create any unique looks as all the colors look the same when blended, but it works well if you want a warm toned smoky eye
Preachersd2r H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Urban Decay finally got my Naked Palette attention! As a Pro MUA for over 20 years I've liked UD shadows and Vice palettes but never went for the buy even with a Pro discount. When I saw this one and the combo of warm colors and textures I WAS SHOOK! That's rare.... I wasn't disappointed! I love the amount of pigment that is easy to blend when in a hurry yet can pack a sweet punch of opaque glam when needed. Let's talk color! So many new warm palettes are out and I probably have them in my personal collection (yep an addict as well) if I had to choose between the other popular brands that released famous and amazing warm palettes early in the year I would choose this one! Great for all skin tones and Pro's and Novices alike. It is a must buy for me! It would be no matter what brand put it out. BTW I am over 40 and my 19 and 20 yr old daughters love this palette as well as my 60 year old Aunt! Just get it! Decided to come back and add a silly pic of me and my daughter from July 4th after being on the beach all day and applying early that morning but after 10 or more hrs it's still on.
Erin T.
Yes the palette is nice, and the packaging is so cute, but to me I feel like all the colors look the same. When I apply to my eyes they all form together and it just looks like I’m wearing one color. Plus 54 dollars is way to much for a palette that doesn’t stand out.
Cassandra C.
Elwood, IN
I wasn't sure I would like this palette. After several weeks of debating whether or not to get it, I finally decided to get it. I love this palette! I have green eyes and am light skined, so I figured the reds wouldn't look good on me. This colors are so amazing, I get do many compliments on my eyes everytime I wear this. I would say this palette is well worth the money!
Caitlyn M.
The most amazing shades for an eyeshadow palette! I have blue eyes so the shades really make my eyes pop. Very creamy texture and very little fall out when applying. My eyeshadow usually lasts 6-8 hours when I apply this product! The brush it comes with is amazing too!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.