BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Caitlyn M.
The most amazing shades for an eyeshadow palette! I have blue eyes so the shades really make my eyes pop. Very creamy texture and very little fall out when applying. My eyeshadow usually lasts 6-8 hours when I apply this product! The brush it comes with is amazing too!
Cassandra C.
Elwood, IN
I wasn't sure I would like this palette. After several weeks of debating whether or not to get it, I finally decided to get it. I love this palette! I have green eyes and am light skined, so I figured the reds wouldn't look good on me. This colors are so amazing, I get do many compliments on my eyes everytime I wear this. I would say this palette is well worth the money!
Krupa P.
Marshfield, WI
This is a very nice pallet though I really don’t like that there are not many colors however I do really like the colors included for the price paid I have used this product before and it is very easy to apply and I also really like that a brush is included and the packaging is also very nice
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I can't stop using this palette! Same great quality as all of the naked palettes and these colors are perfect for fall. Pigmented and blend very well. I've done very natural looks and more of a dark, smokey eye with this palette. Definitely worth adding to your collection!
Kayleigh S.
Oil City, PA
Great product! Another amazing pallet! Would definitely recommend as it blends well and is long lasting! My only criticism is that the colors are almost too similar for what I was expecting Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Victoria M.
The new eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented and looks amazing. I have naturally blue/green eyes and the red hues look gorgeous! I use this product almost all the time. It is very similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills, Modern Renaissance reds. Definitely recommend!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
At first, I thought the colors were too red, but a makeup artist showed me how to blend them into a really gorgeous smokey eye that isn't too dark. The colors blend great and went really well with my fair skin
Cristina M.
YOU NEED THIS PALETTE! I've never been a huge fan of UD eyeshadow as the usually add too many shimmers in their palettes and the pigmentation isn't always consistent. This palette is a game changer for me. Perfect combination of colors. The pigmentation is AMAZE BALLS! There is some fall out but still worth it all.
Nicole A.
Crescent, IA
This is my first Urban Decay eyeshadow pallet and let me tell you, they are fantastic! All the colors are beautiful, if I could I would wear them all the time, they are easy to apply, and the brush that is comes with is fantastic. I would highly recommend this product!
Krystiana S.
Hartstown, PA
I have recently got my hands on this palette by Urban Decay and I was shocked at how amazing it is. I feel like the colors are even more stunning than previous palettes and I’m loving the warm tones. Not to mention the packaging was so beautiful. I think anyone who is into the warm tones should pick up one of these.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.