BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Brittany H.
I recently bought this at Sephora and when I tried it, it changed my life completely. I feel like I never even knew what good makeup was until now! It goes on beautifully, stays on without primer, its bold and omg I barely need to get any on my brush!
The colors are beautiful, the packaging is HOT! It's worth the money!
Mia V.
Grayson , LA
I LOVE this palette! The color quality is amazing! The packaging is so gorgeous! I have hazel eyes and it looks great with my eyes! It's just as blendable as all the naked palettes ,which if you haven't bought one yet they are the most blendable shadows I have ever used!
Ashley H.
Merrimack, NH
This might be the best eye shadow palette Urban decay has come out with. I love the warm neutral shades and I am glad this palette included more mattes. The shimmer are gorgeous and every blends nicely. I would definitely recommend to someone who love warm tones shades!
Kiersten M.
Pre-ordered this, got it just a few days later and I've been using it ever since! The colors are so blendable and pigmented. It's just wonderful! This has now become my go-to pallet. It even works on my cool skin tone, so give it a try!
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
The Urban Decay brand is great. These eyeshadows are great. I personally do not like the color assortment and that is why I rated it 3 stars. The colors are too similar for me to purchase for $54.
Emily W.
Austin, TX
I love earthy red colors and this fits the book! The colors are so pigmented and smooth. There is no fallout at all! A little does go a long way so you do not need to slam that brush in there to get color. This is one of the best naked palettes out there! I'm in love!
Ashanty C.
I love this palette! I received last christmas and I was so excited! Its so hard to find a palette with these tones! Its hard to get really warm tones like this in general so this palette I feel is a must have! I can't think of another palette that offers the same amount of warm choses.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Love the colors in this palette, great for summer and fall. Great pigment just like others, if your a die hard UD fan this is a must have. Easy to blend, no creases. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
This palette is literally the greatest palette I have ever owned. The colors are GORGEOUS and I wouldn't change anything about it, I have light brown eyes and the colors compliment them well, there's not a lot of fall out which is awesome and I would definitely recommend!
Jose S.
San Diego, CA
Some of the colors due resemble older versions of the palette collections. However, the pallet offers great pigments without too much fallout. If you are looking for warm colors this is definitely for you. Plus it is easily blended so it makes it easy to work with.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.