BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Annabella H.
I have every naked pallet but this is the most beautiful pallet they have ever made. I got mine at ulta $54. It comes with a great soft brush and the warm tones in the palette look great on almost every skin color.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Another amazing palette by Urban Decay. Warm tones are the it thing right now and this will make an amazing summer/transition into fall palette! As always, love the brushes in these palettes, and the amazing value!
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
All of the urban decay palettes are classics to me and cult beauty favs, heat has amazing warm, bright tones that look great on all eye colors and the pigment is excellent as always expensive but worth it!
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Gorgeous color selection, great pigmentation. I especially love how the shades look on deep skin tones. Better than the other Naked palettes that I own, but has colors that I'll use mostly in fall. Love this though.
Megan T.
Marlton
This palette is amazing if you're going for a more dramatic eye look.  The colors are very pigmented, easy to blend and don't wear off by the end of the night. I also love the packaging that this palette came in.  I'm never disappointed with urban decay products.
Jessica P.
I was really excited about. E release of this palette , and oh man did it deliver! I love all of the colors and love how easy it is to build on each other to give such a good eye. I would tell everyone if you are debating on buying this palette to just do it and do it now!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is an amazing palette that every girl should have. The colors are very pigmented and super easy to apply. The is also cute from the outside. It has great colors that you can make beautiful summer looks. I highly recommend it.
Kayli C.
Okay first i fell in love with this when I seen the pictures but seeing it and buying it is a WHOLE NEW LEVEL I absolutely love it it's intense and very beautiful the colors are amazing and I definitely recommend this product especially if you enjoy the reddish pink tones!
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I love these palettes. The pigment is amazing. It's easy to apply and blend. Looks great. Stays on great. It's a little pricey because it has strong competitors such as morphe. But these colors work well with my blue eyes. I would recommend but would suggest trying morphe ☺️
Ashanty C.
I love this palette! I received last christmas and I was so excited! Its so hard to find a palette with these tones! Its hard to get really warm tones like this in general so this palette I feel is a must have! I can't think of another palette that offers the same amount of warm choses.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.