BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is an amazing palette that every girl should have. The colors are very pigmented and super easy to apply. The is also cute from the outside. It has great colors that you can make beautiful summer looks. I highly recommend it.
Erica G.
Stephens City, VA
I love this pallet. It shows up a little darker then it looks but in a good way! I think urban decay made a new formula for their naked eyeshadow. I only have naked pallets from them. I would definitely buy again !
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the change that Urban Decay Naked had. It was nice not having just nudes in the palette. The names of the colors are hilarious to me but also appealing. The consistency of the eyeshadows are so smooth and it shows on the eyes without a primer. I love this palette! 5 stars!
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Gorgeous color selection, great pigmentation. I especially love how the shades look on deep skin tones. Better than the other Naked palettes that I own, but has colors that I'll use mostly in fall. Love this though.
Kayli C.
Okay first i fell in love with this when I seen the pictures but seeing it and buying it is a WHOLE NEW LEVEL I absolutely love it it's intense and very beautiful the colors are amazing and I definitely recommend this product especially if you enjoy the reddish pink tones!
Jami G.
If you're on the fence about this product, I would definitely pick it up. It is by far my favorite urban decay naked palette. It is so pigmented & I love the color selection. I always have thought that these palettes were a little pricey, but if you're a high end girl, you should get it!!
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Another amazing palette by Urban Decay. Warm tones are the it thing right now and this will make an amazing summer/transition into fall palette! As always, love the brushes in these palettes, and the amazing value!
chelsea g.
Cambria Hts, NY
Definitely a winner for, especially for my skin tone. My eye color is dark brown and my skin color is a warm vanilla gold color so literally all the colors looked so great on me. It so long lasting tho and the packaging is actually pretty great. I would definitely try again!
Nicki L.
Ringgold
Love the colors in this palette.  It was great for fall and goes great for winter.  As most Urban Decay shadows, it lasts all day and is easy to blend out.  I purchased at Sephora and the price is good for the amount of shadow.  I would highly recommend.
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
I've been using this palette for a little less than a year now and it has become my go-to. The neutral shades are perfect for a warm, everyday look and the glitter shades are perfect for any nighttime occasions. The formula is wonderful and I've had minimal issues with fallout.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.