BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Miss J.
This palette is absolute perfection. I don't even wear/buy eyeshadow and I've done my makeup every single day since I've bought this. Seriously ladies and gents, just add it to the cart. The amount of looks you can create with this palette are endless. I'm not even joking. I have had an insane amount of fun planning different eye looks, and you can do all different kinds. I did a super beautiful natural look and a smokey warm shimmery copper one this weekend and I totally loved both and couldn't believe how good they turned out. I do my eye makeup last and have had basically zero fallout and I blend like a crazy person. The colors are gorgeous, SO pigmented, and they blend...you guys...they blend like a dream. Urban Decay honestly knocked this one out of the park. I don't know how I lived without this.
Kim R.
Staten Island , NY
OBSESSED. This is the latest palette I've purchased and I'm so happy I did. I have hazel eyes and the colors look so nice against them. The pigmentation is amazing whether you swatch a matte shade or a very shimmery shade. I have fair skin and the colors are not over-powering.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
Personally, I LOVE this palette. The quality of the shadows are better than the other naked palettes in my opinion. The star of this show are the metallic shades. They really pop on the eye. And if you mix it with fix plus, or another mixing medium, they really pop on the lid.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These colors are not my everyday shades, however, the pigment of these are mindblowing. Hands down the most pigmented Urban Decay palette I have ever purchased. I think that you need a few more colors to be able to successfully make a nice eye look, but this is great overall.
Gabby L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this palette! I’m not an eyeshadow expert but the brush that comes with this makes the shades so easy to apply. The shadows are so pigmented and last all day. I also love the neutral palette and I can wear it to work or on a night out. Kinda expensive but it’s worth it.
Carsen S.
Edmore, MI
I went into Sephora and I got this the other day and I am in love with it. It has nice pigments and the color scheme is amazing. You can use this as an everyday or a going out palette. The only thing I did not like was the brush it can with but other than that it was amazing.
Brianna D.
Fairfax, VA
Perfect fall colors. Let's face it - warm-toned shadows are so in right now. This is a warm-tone make-up lover's dream! I usually am not a huge fan of UD palettes, but this one is pretty lovely. The shade selection is to die for. Pigmentation is great and shadows are smooth.
Alexa A.
THE PERFECT PALETTE!! This is such a perfect palette. It has natural shades for when you are just looking to do a natural look but also some bolder shades for when you want to make your eyeshadow pop. These eyeshadows have so much pigment and there's a range of matte and shimmer. Plus there is even a double sided brush included.  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Sarah C.
I adore all of the Urban Decay Naked Palette. The range of colors compliment each other in the palette, so they all look great on me. The are long lasting and don't cake up or crease like a lot of my eyeshadows used to. The double sided brush is also awesome for blending.
Jami G.
Palmyra, NY
This is my favorite Naked palette so far. Lots of nice fall colors, very pigmented. I love how there are a mix of matte colors and sparkling colors. The brush is also my favorite Naked brush. I use this palette daily
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.