BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I have been a fan of urban decay since the brand first came on the scene. The first 3 makes palette were so amazing that when this one came out I knew I had to make it mine. The colors are so versatile and vibrant. I love that you can make amazing day looks and then play it up for going out at night. Definitely pick this one up.
Milady C.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received this as a gift for my birthday and I absolutely fell in love with it. The palette itself is 54.00 but so worth it. My eye color is brown so these tone work so well. I can’t compare This to my other palette since it’s different shades than I’m normally used to but definitely in my top 5. I would definitely reckoned this palette to everyone!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Carly M.
Frisco
It has beautiful pigmentation, the colors blend well with one another and there are millions of great looks you can do with this pallet! I’m not a major fan of the brush but it works well for others. My biggest issue is the price, there are plenty of substitutes of the shadows that make it hard to justify the purchase.
Alexis Q.
San Jon, NM
I really enjoyed this palette for the most part but the colors are like the exact same. There isn't much variation in my opinion. Of course the white and the brown tones are different from the red/oranges but the red/oranges are hardly different at all. I was kind of upset since I paid 60$ for the same 5 shades.
Melania M.
Blaine
This palette is one of my favorite palettes. They have such a high pigment when I use it I only need to dip my brush in the color once. This palette has so many colors going from reds to your pinks and going to brown for the perfect smokey eye.
stori l.
Asheville, NC
This palette is giving me so much life today. I went for the, pink, Selena Gomez- Met gala- Hot Smokey eye today and this palette is what helped me achieve my inner selgo. Overall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It’s super versatile and you can create a ton of day-to-night looks. Urban Decay, you slay. Per usual. 💓
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
I LOVEEEE this palette! It goes good for summer AND fall time and the formula of the shadows are great. I wish there was a little bit of a brighter orange but other than that I have no complaints about the palette. I would recommend :)
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have loved all of the NAKED palettes and this one is no exception. I love the coppery, warm shades this palette has and the pigment stays on for the duration of the day. They are easy to apply and blend, like all of the previous NAKED palettes. If you’re in the market for a new one I highly recommend trying this one!
Giavanna F.
Ughhh so gorgeous love the warm tones in this would love to review this sometime ahhhh so amazing you can make a really beautiful bronze eye with this and with a sparkly cut crease would make it so amazing Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Tonya T.
Paragould, AR
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek - Highly Waisted - Highlighter Love the heat palette! The burnt oranges and Brown's are life! Look at that beautiful blend! Definitely reccomend. And that lunch money highlighter is my fave as you can see why!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.