BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
This product is my new fav of 2017!! Get your hands on it in sephora or ulta!! This palette is my favorite one out of all the naked palettes! I love the fact it's all warm tones for the summer! Would totally recommend you trying this out!
Marisol A.
Newark, NJ
One of my favorite and go to eyeshadow palettes ! The warm colors are perfect for either the fall or right now in the summer. These are my favorite colors to use for eyeshadow looks during this time of year and the shades blend seamlessly. This is my favorite naked palette  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Haley L.
Grand Meadow, MN
This might be one of my favorite naked palettes. I wasn't sure I was going to like the colors because I typically stick to browns/more neutral colors, but I find myself reaching for it over other palettes. I think the formula is a little different than the other naked palettes, these shadows blend a little better I think.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
I finally got my hands on this awesome palette and I'm so glad I did. I love the colors in this palette as they compliment every skin tone. I also love how pigmented they are and how smoothly they go on and blend. These colors will carry me through summer and straight into fall seamlessly. Urban Decay always delivers great palettes, go buy it!!
Makayla P.
Wardensville, WV
I had to have this palette after using a friends! The packing is way better that previous palettes and is stunning! The colors looking amazing on any skin tone or eye color! The only thing I would change is to make the lighter two shades more pigmented. These shadows give have a beautiful shimmer and are easily blendable!
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
I purchases dollar for $54 at Ulta. I've always used a burnt and orange colors before it became popular. Not the point of this review though. The colors are extremely pigmented and feel great in the eyelid I also love the shimmers. The only thing in the complain about is it does have a bit of fall out in the brush is kind of rough
Shelly B.
Chambersburg, PA
I LOVE IT!!!! The palette is beautiful just like all of the other Naked palettes. I didn't know the "Orange" colors were going to be as beautiful as they were. You can create some great summer looks with this fun eyeshadow palette. I would definitely buy again - I'm actually waiting for it to come back to the shelves....It's currently on backorder. I will get another one as soon as I can.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
This product is definitely worth the money. All of the shadows are super pigmented and blend so beautifully. The metallics need to be applied with my fingertips or with setting spray but they are also super pigmented. The packaging is so cool and very durable. I purchased mine from Sephora and I have not once regretted it.
AllauraRose O.
Raleigh
The palette has nice colors. I wish some were more pigmented. The packaging is nice and it comes with a double ended brush. I use this at least once or twice a week. I got this at ulta and I’m happy I got it, reds tend to look better on me. I recommend it if reds are your color. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Tamara C.
The colors are simply breathtaking offering a nice balance between safer neutrals as well as more bolder, richer colors that are on a completely new level. Albeit the textures in this palette while substantial seem a bit drier than prior Naked palettes, yet are quite strongly pigmented with semi- to full opaque coverage depending on the color, also are very blendable as well as buildable.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.