BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
As usual, Urban Decay does not disappoint with the silky and buttery formula of these shadows. The colors are pigmented and blend together so well on the eyes. There's no fallout, even with the powdery consistency in the pan. My favorite color is the duo-chrome color Lumbre, a copper, with silver flash, which looks so beautiful as an everyday shadow.
Jenna N.
Mesa, AZ
I received this product for my birthday and absolutely fell in love with it. The color range is admittedly not for everyone, but if you love the colors then you'll have no problems creating multiple daily looks with this palette. I have very little problem with fall out, the colors are pigmented, and I have found that they blend beautifully.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
My favorite naked eyeshadow pallet by urban decay! There is no room for improvement it’s perfect ! My eyes are blue and the shadows colors fit so well to make my eyes pop! I would recommend this pallet to anyone who enjoy orange and burgundy colors and enjoy playing with different schemes of color Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
sayra s.
This products packaging is so nice and sleek. It screams 80's to me. I love the pigment of this palette and I love using it on dates. As for any UB product, this is a home run. I love it so much as it fits my neutral and smokey preferred look.
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far my favorite Naked palette!!! With my dark brown eyes, the red pinks and purples make them pop. Some shades do look similar to others so contrast is key. Reasonable price. Found online at Ulta
Riley V.
Toms river, NJ
The Naked palettes are definitely getting better each and every time a new one comes out! The original ones are not that great but this is their best one. Definitely would suggest getting this over ANY of their other palettes. Super pigments, easy to blend. Al the colors are in Trend right now so you won't miss out on any trendy looks!
Jessica O.
Daly City, CA
I love this palette! I was super hesitant to buy it at first because of all the eyeshadow palettes I already own that have similar color but I ended up buying it anyway. The formula is amazing and pigmented and easy to blend. More matte shades than shimmer and that's a plus. Also I know I'll use every color so this palette is worth it.
Jennifer C.
Roseville, MN
I love this palette!! The colors are super blendable and very warm! My only negative thing to say about this is that the three dark Matte colors were not as pigmented as the others and honestly kind of chalky. The shimmers are soooo beautiful!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love nude tones I always have I always will my mother wore only nude tones when I was growing up so I guess that passed onto me. my favorite color is brown by the way so that adds more love to this pallet that I already have lol. I would definitely recommend this pallet as it is perfect for casual not to much everyday wear makeup.
LeAnne H.
Interlachen, FL
I am in love with all of the Naked palettes so I purchased this with no hesitation whatsoever. I've used it a few times and I can definitely say I love it. The pigmentation is on point and so are the shades. Some have a little fallout but that is completely okay with me. This is a gorgeous palette and I love playing around with it!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.