BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
This palette was ok for me. The colors didn't really give me inspiration. I was basically creating variants of the same looks. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. The shadows are very long lasting. The darker shades were a little patchy. But I really enjoyed the shimmers. I decided to return the palette and just to keep using my modern renaissance palette.
Elizabeth E.
I really really love this palette. I got it as a gift and I use it almost every day. The colors are super vibrant and beautiful. This palette is perfect for the summer. I really do recommend this to those who love reds and oranges.
Kimberly S.
Ohatchee , AL
Personally I really love this palette! The colors are GORGEOUS! They blend very well. I think my only negative thing to say would be that it does have a lot of fall out. But that's nothing that can't be fixed with a little clean up. So overall I would definitely recommend!
denise g.
phoenix, AZ
I purchased this palette from #sephora. I have all the UD Naked palettes, but this Heat one is by far my favorite. The shadows are even creamier and the colors are insanely gorgeous and different. I can't put it down. Love it. #udnaked #nakedheat
Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the best purchase I ever made. All of the colors are beautiful and pigmented. The brush that comes with it is awesome, and I use it as often as it makes sense to! The shadows blend out well. My only complaint is that there's more fallout than I'm used to, but it's not awful and it's not enough to lower the number of stars it gets from me.
matab a.
greensboro
I am in love with this palette. Since I’m a bit darker the color really pops out on my skin. It’s vey long lasting, the eyeshadow colors have a way of speaking for themselves. I would definitely buy again and I think the price is well for an amazing product like this one! Recommend 100%!
Jennifer S.
I really love this eyeshadow palette! The colors are so beautiful and super creamy and pigmented. It's really easy to blend on the eye. Don't have much of a scent to it which is good and it last almost all day. You can get it at sephora or at ulta for about $59 which is a bit pricey but well worth the money. I would definitely recommend this palette!
Madison F.
White Lake, MI
I LOVE this pallet. I am such a fiend for eye shadow pallets and this is by far one of my favorites of the naked pallets. I love the warm tones and all of the shimmers as well. It is a good price for the value of the product I think. This isn't an everyday pallet for me but I use it any time I want to glam my eyes with warm tones and glitter!
Angee K.
San Martin, CA
I am in love with this pallet. I can go light for a clean day look or glam up at night for some extra sizzle. I have honey colored eyes with warm cinnamon flecks in them and all the colors blend so perfectly for me. Absolutely recommend this if you're looking for a beautiful warm fall pallet. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Lupe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
I cannot live without this palette! I bought for myself then got one for my sister and sister in law because I knew they would love this one! By far the only palette I've used this whole summer! Love the creamy buttery feel to them. The colors are amazing. If you don't have this you must get this one you will regret it later so please get it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.