BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
This palette is HOT HOT HOT!!! Totally impressed with the color payoff, it is a hit. I've not owned any of the Naked palettes until now and I'm glad I waited! This one knocks it out of the park with buttery golds and coppers, the shimmery shades are out of this world. 10/10
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Urban Decay has the more FIRE eyeshadows E V E R and this Heat Palette is no exception!!! The pigmentation of these shadows are so absolutely gorgeous and perfect for all year long. Love the nudes, the deep browns & golds they create the perfect palette! Totally recommend!
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
This palette was ok for me. The colors didn't really give me inspiration. I was basically creating variants of the same looks. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. The shadows are very long lasting. The darker shades were a little patchy. But I really enjoyed the shimmers. I decided to return the palette and just to keep using my modern renaissance palette.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
My new favorite palette ever!!! I bought this IMMEDIATELY when I saw the colors it included, they are GORGEOUS. Everything is so rich and highly pigmented, but incredibly easy to blend and soften. I use it every single day and will continue to do so. Not just worth the price. you're honestly getting an incredible deal for such an amazing palette.
Kimberly S.
Ohatchee , AL
Personally I really love this palette! The colors are GORGEOUS! They blend very well. I think my only negative thing to say would be that it does have a lot of fall out. But that's nothing that can't be fixed with a little clean up. So overall I would definitely recommend!
matab a.
greensboro
I am in love with this palette. Since I’m a bit darker the color really pops out on my skin. It’s vey long lasting, the eyeshadow colors have a way of speaking for themselves. I would definitely buy again and I think the price is well for an amazing product like this one! Recommend 100%!
Jennifer S.
I really love this eyeshadow palette! The colors are so beautiful and super creamy and pigmented. It's really easy to blend on the eye. Don't have much of a scent to it which is good and it last almost all day. You can get it at sephora or at ulta for about $59 which is a bit pricey but well worth the money. I would definitely recommend this palette!
Madison F.
White Lake, MI
I LOVE this pallet. I am such a fiend for eye shadow pallets and this is by far one of my favorites of the naked pallets. I love the warm tones and all of the shimmers as well. It is a good price for the value of the product I think. This isn't an everyday pallet for me but I use it any time I want to glam my eyes with warm tones and glitter!
Rebecka S.
Ruskin, FL
I absolutely fell in love with this palette! I have Blue eyes so warm tones make my eyes pop, this is my second favorite eyeshadow palette coming close to the modern renaissance palette. The pigmentation is great, It just has a little bit of fall out. I would recommend this palette to anyone who likes warm tones, you're a cool tones girl this palette might not be for you.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I like this pallets a lot. It super pigmented and the usual Urban Decay eyeshadow...buttery, not a lot of fallout, etc. However, I hate the brush that comes with it because it is awful. Also, I'm upset they didn't put more of a gold or a light shimmery color for your lid. There isn't a good lid color unless you are doing an intense, deep look.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.