BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth E.
I really really love this palette. I got it as a gift and I use it almost every day. The colors are super vibrant and beautiful. This palette is perfect for the summer. I really do recommend this to those who love reds and oranges.
Amanda B.
Carmel, IN
I'm obsessed. I love warm, burnt shades, especially in the summer time. I have truly overused this palette to the point where the shadows are almost hitting the pot! But, I love it so much and I recommend it to everyone that I come across! If you are more olive toned, and want something that complements your skin tone, this is the palette for you. So glad Urban Decay came out with a palette like this!
Chelsea H.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the best purchase I ever made. All of the colors are beautiful and pigmented. The brush that comes with it is awesome, and I use it as often as it makes sense to! The shadows blend out well. My only complaint is that there's more fallout than I'm used to, but it's not awful and it's not enough to lower the number of stars it gets from me.
denise g.
phoenix, AZ
I purchased this palette from #sephora. I have all the UD Naked palettes, but this Heat one is by far my favorite. The shadows are even creamier and the colors are insanely gorgeous and different. I can't put it down. Love it. #udnaked #nakedheat
Ilse G.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely love this pallet there’s not one color I don’t wear!!! I honestly consider all colors to be wearable as an everyday looks. Very pigmented and long lasting. I hope it never gets discontinued. This pallet is muy 🌶🌶Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
This palette is HOT HOT HOT!!! Totally impressed with the color payoff, it is a hit. I've not owned any of the Naked palettes until now and I'm glad I waited! This one knocks it out of the park with buttery golds and coppers, the shimmery shades are out of this world. 10/10
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Urban Decay has the more FIRE eyeshadows E V E R and this Heat Palette is no exception!!! The pigmentation of these shadows are so absolutely gorgeous and perfect for all year long. Love the nudes, the deep browns & golds they create the perfect palette! Totally recommend!
Kimberly S.
Ohatchee , AL
Personally I really love this palette! The colors are GORGEOUS! They blend very well. I think my only negative thing to say would be that it does have a lot of fall out. But that's nothing that can't be fixed with a little clean up. So overall I would definitely recommend!
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
My new favorite palette ever!!! I bought this IMMEDIATELY when I saw the colors it included, they are GORGEOUS. Everything is so rich and highly pigmented, but incredibly easy to blend and soften. I use it every single day and will continue to do so. Not just worth the price. you're honestly getting an incredible deal for such an amazing palette.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
This palette was ok for me. The colors didn't really give me inspiration. I was basically creating variants of the same looks. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. The shadows are very long lasting. The darker shades were a little patchy. But I really enjoyed the shimmers. I decided to return the palette and just to keep using my modern renaissance palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.