BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This palette is so good .. personally I think the colors are more intense than if your going for a natural look. depending on how well you blend, it can be either very easy to blend or hard basing off of experience.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
If you do not have this palette yet, stop what your doing, drop everything and roll on down to get one. hehe get my pun? Anyone? Stop drop and roll for the heat! ;) Anyways... This is my favorite palette by far! The colors are all very pigmented, they stay on well throughout the day, and are so buttery! They blend so nicely and really make my green eyes pop!
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
This palette is absolutely gorgeous and the colors are stunning. I have medium fair skin and blue eyes and these colors make my eyes pop!!! They are pretty pigmented and blend easily. Unfortunately I am having difficulties making different looks as the colors look sooooo similar on my skin tone...and some of the darker shades I cannot pull off. I will sadly be returning it.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Great colors and beautiful pigment, highly recommend if you have and love the ABH modern pallet. It lasted all night (my look in the picture, it's doesn't have a lot of fall out but there is some, over all I'd recommend this. It's a great pallet and I love the names!
Nathalie N.
miami
This product is amazing. If I had to pick this would be my all time favorite makeup product ever! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I have bought 3 of these and I am obsessed. I got all my friends hooked up on it as well!!!! I think you guys should definitely try this ASAP. I am 10 out of 10 percent sure you will love it as much as I do.
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
If you like to collect Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes, this one would be good to add to your collection. Personally, the quality of the shadows isn't as great as some of their previous palettes. I found that the eyeshadows online looked pigmented and when I swatched them, they looked rather patchy. The colors are pretty though and good if you want to go for a dramatic look, but the pigmentation isn't that great.
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
This palette is always my go to palette, it has all the colors you really need especially for fall. It has nice browns if you want more of a classic look and it also has such a nice range of reds and purples to play around with. I own the naked 1 palette and this one just blows that out of the water, it is so versatile with a nice range of colors that are super unique
Lani N.
Murray, UT
Ugh by far one of my favorite palettes with all of your earthy tones. Makes best for girls night out, natural looks, and date nights. The pigmentation and the way it all blends is by far to die for honestly
Alyssa W.
Mckeesport, PA
Okay so this palette rocks. The colors are so pigmented and the shimmers are soooo shiny. The brush that comes with it actually works so well too and I was impressed because most brushes that come with palettes aren’t that good. If you have blue eyes, these colors make them pop!! I do wish there was a gold in the palette because it would go so well with the warm shades but other than that this is my go to palette!!
Alexis L.
Tucson, AZ
INLOVE! That’s all I have to say about this pallet. My boyfriend got me this pallet for Christmas and I treat it as if it is my child! I love the colors. I have grey, blue, green eyes so the red and plum colors really make my eyes pop! Perfect pallet for any occasion any season anytime of the year!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.