BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Influenster M.
This just got LIT!!! Brilliantly beautiful can't-live-without amber hued neutrals with sensational warm browns, burnt oranges and rich siennas. From a super smooth red/brown matte and a glimmering copper to a deep, shifty bronze, this palette has everything to create sultry daytime looks, intensely smoky nighttime looks and everything in between. Totally worth the wait for this, Urban Decay never disappoints! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED❤
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite palette of the moment! I have used this every time I wear makeup since I have purchased this palette! This is my favorite it the naked series! My only gripe is that there is not a lighter metallic lid shade or a matte light shade! I have to carry extra palettes in my makeup bag just to get these two shades! I love how blendable the shadows are and I love how warm this palette is! I am glad to have this in my collection
Maggie S.
I have all the naked palettes, I was in love with this when I saw the shades and I ordered it right when it became available on the sephora website, The quality of the shadows is wonderful I feel like it's better than the other naked palettes but that's just personal opinion. I would definitely recommend this if you love burgundy, red, maroon looking eyeshadow looks.
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro , TN
i love this palette!! gorgeous colors and they glide on my lids so well! they brighten up my brown eyes for sure✨ i found some dupes for this product though seeing many people would not want to pay over 30$ for some eyeshadow but this is a great palette! (dupes: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Warm Neutrals, Makeup Revolution Newtrals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette, Morphe 25B)
Tayler O.
Newport News, VA
Literally my favorite pallete at the moment. The colors are gorgeous, soft and buttery. Although the colors are all similar to each other, that's kind of the point of the pallete. I can create so many warm eye looks with it. Since the shadows are so buttery, it makes it easy for anyone to work with. The brush that comes with it sucks, so use a good fluffy blending brush!
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
I recently received this during the early release on UrbanDecay.com, and I got it in record time. I have been using it for a few weeks and have been wearing it almost every day. I love doing smokey looks with it, and the color range is perfect for my eyes. I LOVE this palette.
Allison G.
Churubusco, IN
I am normally a nude Smokey eye type of gal, but this palette had me at hello!! This palette is full of gorgeous colors that honestly remind me a lot of fall. This palette was purchased from ULTA for $54 and it's worth every penny! The colors are applied easily and smoothly and last quite sometime. I recommend this palette to all make up lovers #besteyeshadow #beautyawards #contest @Influenster
Natalie G.
Saco , ME
I was impressed with the pigmented colors, the shades, and the names were amusing. The color lasts long, but works best with an eye shadow primer. The packaging is beautiful and I love the detail of the burning matchsticks. Layering the dark rusts helps achieve a sultry "femme fetale" type of look. This palette really allows my blue eyes to stand out.
Chelsea B.
Arden, NC
I love this palette!! The colors are BEAUTIFUL and so pigmented. I like that most of the colors are matte and not shimmery- but there are a few shimmery colors in the palette. I have medium tanned skin and it looks great on me, I've been wearing it every day! There are good colors for daily use and then bolder colors for a night out. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't already have a set of pink/oranges
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have purchased every Urban Decay Naked Palette and this one is by far my favorite.  The shades are warm and the eyeshadows are very smooth and blendable.  There are so many gorgeous looks that can be created with this palette all year around.  There are some neutral shades, summer shades, fall shades, and various textures.  Highly recommend.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.