BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Yurie M.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE THIE PALETTE!!!!! It's my go to /favorite palette at the moment. Packaging is super duper cute and the quality of the palette is so nice and sturdy. It comes with a huge mirror on the inside and also a eyeshadow dual brush! Comes with 12 amazing eye shadows 8 of them are matte and 4 are shimmery. The eyeshadow it's self is VERY VERY smooth and buttery, and they are nicely pigmented! If I could, I would give this palette a 6 star! I love it!
Diana I.
Quincy, MA
This palette is gorgeous!! Not only is the packaging to die for, the colors are super summery and very pigmented. This is my favorite Naked palette so far. I do believe that this palette works on fairer skinned people and might not work as well for dark skin. I would definitely buy again!
Stephanie M.
I didn't think I'd love a Naked palette as much as I love Naked 3. The first one was cool, and the second one was just okay. Smoked was a total miss for me. Then came along this beauty...and I'm in love. Warm neutrals always steal my heart. Best one yet. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Megan S.
I love this palette. The warm shades are lovely, great for everyday wear, but can also be glammed up for evening. The pigmentation is great and the shadows blend well. I am taking off a star because some of the shadows have a lot of fall out. It's a pain in the bottom to clean off bits of powder all over your cheeks. However, despite this, I would still recommend it for the colors.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
So I am all about UD's Naked palettes and fully own every one, but as much as I wear and love this, it isn't my favorite.

I love the colors, the payout is great, very bendable, BUT on me I feel like the colors meld together too much and aren't super definable. I love how it looks on me though and it works with green eyes great, but it only has so many looks for me, and I don't get as strong of a versatility as I do with other palettes.
Morgan S.
Mesa,AZ
I absolutely love Love LOVE this palette!! I am blonde and very fair with blue eyes so oranges, red, browns and copper tones look lovely on me and make my eyes pop. It is also very pigmented with a great selection between mattes and shimmers. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
This is probably my favorite naked palette it has colors in this palette for every I look for every skin tone for everybody it is my go-to everyday cannot wait to start creating looks for fall there is very little fall out and lots and lots of pigmentation Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Carla S.
Let me just announce this is my favorite palette, and i’ve used a lot of palettes. Being Italian, I have a darker skin tone, and the reds in this palette compliment it so well. I used this palette often (not so often anymore, but that’s just bc I have more options) but I still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors! A little pricey at $54 but the packaging is gorgeous and the makeup lasts long.
Stacie A.
Riverside
Worked amazing, I would say the packaging could be better but I've never really liked the packaging for any naked products but these colors are fantastic and bled beautifully, the dark colors aren't super hard to bled out and can create a nice dark look, overall amazing pallet and recommend
Veronica H.
As a Naked palette lover it is hard for me to not give 5 stars to this product. Even though the pigment is great and the colors look beautiful. I am personally struggling to balance the red undertone togethers. When I begin to combine them they are very hard to blend without it just becoming an all red eyes. Could just be my personal struggle but thats my opinion.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.