BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Tracy P.
Miramar, FL
 Right when this palette  came out I knew I had to have it,  and I have not regretted that purchase one bit. This pallet is so warm toned and it literally goes with so many different outfits. It has 12 beautiful very pigmented colors in which you can do so so many different looks. Some of my favorite colors in this pallet  are chaser, en Fuego, ashes,  and dirty talk;  however as I said before all the colors are gorgeous
Asia S.
West Deptford, NJ
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING!! seriously, the pigment is crazy, the blending is effortless, the colour range is dynamic.. this is definitely the best naked palette. the original 3 arent nearly as impressive, and the only one i've felt that was worth buying was the smoky... until this baby came around. throughly impressed, this is the UD quality that i came to love in their singles!
Meredith K.
San Antonio, TX
If I could I would give this palette more than 5 stars! I love all of the warm colors...they look amazing with green eyes! The shadows are pigmented and not patchy, and easily blended on the lid.
Meagan S.
American Fork , UT
I really like this as a spicy neutral palette! It’s very blend-able and pigmented. It was pretty expensive $50 and I don’t personally think it was worth that much! I don’t find my self teaching for it enough to be worth that! doing a heated up Smokey eye is so fun just not good for everyday though. I have seen deals on the naked palette when they are 50% off occasionally. In that case it would for sure be worth it.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
By far the BEST Naked palette!! I think that the packaging is wonderful. All the colors go so well and so many different styles that you can achieve! These shades are going to look sooo great this fall! I love the texture and the way that they just glide right on. I have own colors twice from this palette without primer and it stayed all day! I was so impressed. I think that this is a good investment for all!
McKayla S.
Minot, ND
The shimmers are beautiful but I just felt like the mattes were a little too chalky in my opinion. If I’m spending $55 on a palette I want All the shades to be amazing and glide on smoothly. Which I don’t really get with this. It does work nicely just wish the shades felt a little nicer and went on not so chalky.
Madison T.
Rex, GA
This was a pretty palette but very overhyped. I was expecting this palette to have very unique shades and be pigmented , but this palette was very dry and lacked luster. Not to mention the colors were not very pigmented for this price I would expect much more. Also a lot of the colors in this palette can be found in plenty of other palettes such as the morphe 35O I highly recommend you saving your money.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
So I am all about UD's Naked palettes and fully own every one, but as much as I wear and love this, it isn't my favorite.

I love the colors, the payout is great, very bendable, BUT on me I feel like the colors meld together too much and aren't super definable. I love how it looks on me though and it works with green eyes great, but it only has so many looks for me, and I don't get as strong of a versatility as I do with other palettes.
Monique J.
I do like this pallet a lot especially for Brown girls. It has a nice array of Summers and mats that are extremely warm toned. That shimmers the dryer but thinner than the average shimmer from urban but the mattes are extremely pigmented, buildable, and blendable. The issue is some of the colors are kind of close in tone so I would've liked more variety of oranges and reds.
Diana I.
Quincy, MA
This palette is gorgeous!! Not only is the packaging to die for, the colors are super summery and very pigmented. This is my favorite Naked palette so far. I do believe that this palette works on fairer skinned people and might not work as well for dark skin. I would definitely buy again!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.