BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Madison T.
Rex, GA
This was a pretty palette but very overhyped. I was expecting this palette to have very unique shades and be pigmented , but this palette was very dry and lacked luster. Not to mention the colors were not very pigmented for this price I would expect much more. Also a lot of the colors in this palette can be found in plenty of other palettes such as the morphe 35O I highly recommend you saving your money.
Carla S.
Let me just announce this is my favorite palette, and i’ve used a lot of palettes. Being Italian, I have a darker skin tone, and the reds in this palette compliment it so well. I used this palette often (not so often anymore, but that’s just bc I have more options) but I still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors! A little pricey at $54 but the packaging is gorgeous and the makeup lasts long.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
This is probably my favorite naked palette it has colors in this palette for every I look for every skin tone for everybody it is my go-to everyday cannot wait to start creating looks for fall there is very little fall out and lots and lots of pigmentation Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Stacie A.
Riverside
Worked amazing, I would say the packaging could be better but I've never really liked the packaging for any naked products but these colors are fantastic and bled beautifully, the dark colors aren't super hard to bled out and can create a nice dark look, overall amazing pallet and recommend
Daniella Y.
I was able to get my hands on this before the release date from Sephora and to be quite frank, this is the only naked palette that I think is worth the hype. I didn't get it with other naked palettes, but with this one! The pigmentation is unreal! The mattes are so easy to work with and flawlessly blend. The shimmer shades are just stunning! Definitely worth the purchase!
Veronica H.
As a Naked palette lover it is hard for me to not give 5 stars to this product. Even though the pigment is great and the colors look beautiful. I am personally struggling to balance the red undertone togethers. When I begin to combine them they are very hard to blend without it just becoming an all red eyes. Could just be my personal struggle but thats my opinion.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I have literally tried EVERY SINGLE Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Heat Eyeshadow palette is by far my favorite. It is just SO SO SO versatile. I say this because the problem with the other ones is when the season changes, as do the colors.. this palette has solved that problem providing a color for all seasons that could work. Of course, the price was a bit steep but again, WORTH IT.
Alexa J.
Crown Point, IN
This palette is very pretty, and I do enjoy using it! The colors are beautiful, and the mattes and shimmers all perform nicely. The only issue I ran into was that some of the colors just blend into one color, and it's hard to differentiate between them when they are blended on my eyes. This isn't a huge deal to me because I just avoid using similar shades in one look.
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite palette of the moment! I have used this every time I wear makeup since I have purchased this palette! This is my favorite it the naked series! My only gripe is that there is not a lighter metallic lid shade or a matte light shade! I have to carry extra palettes in my makeup bag just to get these two shades! I love how blendable the shadows are and I love how warm this palette is! I am glad to have this in my collection
Maggie S.
I have all the naked palettes, I was in love with this when I saw the shades and I ordered it right when it became available on the sephora website, The quality of the shadows is wonderful I feel like it's better than the other naked palettes but that's just personal opinion. I would definitely recommend this if you love burgundy, red, maroon looking eyeshadow looks.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.