BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Brandi s.
bernalillo
Okay I know This is a little pricey but almost all my makeup products are and I only shell out for the products I know are worth paying more for and this naked pallet is one of them this and my Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette are my main ones I use and are currently my favs I would def recommend this so many great colors to choose from and goes on beautifully💋
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the colors a lot. They're all super wearable and blend easily and I have nothing bad to say about it but for being a L'Oréal owned brand I can't help but me turned off by the idea that it's the exact same product their drugstore brand sells but for a crazy amount of money.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is an amazing palette the colors are outstanding so many different look you can achieve goes on like butter , and stays on all day , just love the packaging , so worth spending the money I think it's affordable and the colors are so highly pigmented, definitely would recommend this palette to everyone
Meagan S.
American Fork , UT
I really like this as a spicy neutral palette! It’s very blend-able and pigmented. It was pretty expensive $50 and I don’t personally think it was worth that much! I don’t find my self teaching for it enough to be worth that! doing a heated up Smokey eye is so fun just not good for everyday though. I have seen deals on the naked palette when they are 50% off occasionally. In that case it would for sure be worth it.
Tracy P.
Miramar, FL
 Right when this palette  came out I knew I had to have it,  and I have not regretted that purchase one bit. This pallet is so warm toned and it literally goes with so many different outfits. It has 12 beautiful very pigmented colors in which you can do so so many different looks. Some of my favorite colors in this pallet  are chaser, en Fuego, ashes,  and dirty talk;  however as I said before all the colors are gorgeous
Meredith K.
San Antonio, TX
If I could I would give this palette more than 5 stars! I love all of the warm colors...they look amazing with green eyes! The shadows are pigmented and not patchy, and easily blended on the lid.
Asia S.
West Deptford, NJ
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING!! seriously, the pigment is crazy, the blending is effortless, the colour range is dynamic.. this is definitely the best naked palette. the original 3 arent nearly as impressive, and the only one i've felt that was worth buying was the smoky... until this baby came around. throughly impressed, this is the UD quality that i came to love in their singles!
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
I really love the warm tone looks with this pallet. En Fuego gets difficult to blend out after a while. The price is a little on the high end too but it’s a beautiful pallet to display. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is a very great warm tone pallet.
Liz T.
This is my absolute FAV palette from the Naked collection. I know the phrase “the colors are so pigmented “ is ridiculously overused but this palette is beyond worthy of the saying. It is so worth the money. Countless looks can be made with it. A little goes a long way. Blend blend blend. Use with URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Alkaline to finish the look. You’ll look gorgeous! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Gretchen S.
I bought this with my Ulta reward points. I was so excited to get it when it first released, but tbh it was a little bit of a let down. The colors are nice and creamy. Good shimmers too, but this palette is really a one trick pony. All my looks are the same no matter which colors I use. If you have green or blue eyes and want a dependable warm eye look, you might like this. If you want several differnet look from one palette, this is not it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.