BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jayla N.
ontario
This is a fall, warm toned palette. The price is the price of the normal palette for Urban Decay, but if u can’t afford a $54 palette there’s always dupes. I got it at Macy’s on sale. The color blended beautifully but the only reason it did get a 5 Star is that they could have replaced the last shade with a matte darker brown.
Emily R.
Boone, NC
All of the naked palettes I’ve used have been excellent but this one is especially outstanding. I love all the shades offered in this palette and I think they offer a variety of looks that can either be bold or understated. I love the packaging and the way the formula is soft, glides on, and lasts all day.
Clara S.
Rocky River, OH
Amazing palette!!! I think red/warm tones are really in right now for eye shadow and these colors are super pigmented and blend very well (plus the brush that comes with I️t is quality too). I am so glad I have this palette because these colors especially complement by green eyes, so if I ever want a bold look, the heat palette is my go to!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
I just purchased the urban decay heat palette and I am loving the colors in in this one and pigmentation is great as always so I would highly recommend it too anyone! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
Loving rhis product right now my husband got it for me for our anniversary and omg the pigment is amazing you verly get any fallout and the colors are so hot. The packaging is so stunning too its like a 3d lid. The box it comes in has matches in it its so pretty it does live up for the name the colors are so gorgeous and hot. You can create neutral and smoky amazingness it just so gorgeous.
karina s.
Urban decay never disappoints, this is actually my first ever palette from urban decay and from their line of naked palettes and I have to say that I do love the earthy warm shades. The only colors I'm not completely loving is the almost purple hue, aside from that the best packaging and I absolutely love that it's like a magnetic hard case . The mattes that they have are extremely blendable and the shimmery are pretty pigmented.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
I just bought this beauty on a warehouse sale! I circled the store 5 times before I made my decision about getting it but just look at those pretty colors, and they are a great mixture of matte and sparkly ones! The brush that comes with it is awesome and mainly what you need to apply and blend, mine did not come with a guide like the Smokey palette which would have been nice but over all it’s a great product
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
These colors are sooooo pretty - in fact, I'll probably wear these in the fall as well.  You can get so many looks out of this palette.  The formula is as expected for a UD palette, and the brush that comes with it is pretty good as well.  I stepped out of my comfort zone with this one and I'm glad I did - you can get a really pretty natural look, or a really bold look.  Love this palette!!
Beth R.
I am a major fan of Urban Decay. I have 3 full size palettes and 1 small. The price is definitely up there but worth it for the quality. The orange and red colors definitely make my hazel eyes pop, and I think it would look great with brown eyes as well. Ultimately, I would recommend this product. The reason I give it 4 stars is only because I'm still trying to figure out all the combinations, and which colors work well with others. But I have no doubt that later on I'd give it 5 stars once I figure out all the great combos!
Erin S.
OBSESSED with this palette! These are all of the colors I've looked for and wanted in one place. I have light blue eyes, a neutral-warm skin complexion and not one color in the palette has been a disappointment. A great selection of super pigmented mattes and then a few super pretty shimmers that are slightly less pigmented (which I prefer), but no less gorgeous. 10/10 recommend.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.