BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Clara S.
Rocky River, OH
Amazing palette!!! I think red/warm tones are really in right now for eye shadow and these colors are super pigmented and blend very well (plus the brush that comes with I️t is quality too). I am so glad I have this palette because these colors especially complement by green eyes, so if I ever want a bold look, the heat palette is my go to!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
These colors are sooooo pretty - in fact, I'll probably wear these in the fall as well.  You can get so many looks out of this palette.  The formula is as expected for a UD palette, and the brush that comes with it is pretty good as well.  I stepped out of my comfort zone with this one and I'm glad I did - you can get a really pretty natural look, or a really bold look.  Love this palette!!
Erin S.
OBSESSED with this palette! These are all of the colors I've looked for and wanted in one place. I have light blue eyes, a neutral-warm skin complexion and not one color in the palette has been a disappointment. A great selection of super pigmented mattes and then a few super pretty shimmers that are slightly less pigmented (which I prefer), but no less gorgeous. 10/10 recommend.
Beth R.
I am a major fan of Urban Decay. I have 3 full size palettes and 1 small. The price is definitely up there but worth it for the quality. The orange and red colors definitely make my hazel eyes pop, and I think it would look great with brown eyes as well. Ultimately, I would recommend this product. The reason I give it 4 stars is only because I'm still trying to figure out all the combinations, and which colors work well with others. But I have no doubt that later on I'd give it 5 stars once I figure out all the great combos!
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
The shadows are buildable and blendable and the color payout is great. The colors match very well and provide you with a variety of looks. However, I feel like some colors are close in similarity, so I would have loved some more differences, but otherwise, it’s one of my favorite palettes.
Patricia D.
This product is absolutely amazing. I think the packaging is gorgeous as well as the colors. It's super pigmented and blends every well. The eyeshadows always come out beautifully. I'm in love with this pallet. Definitely more pigmented than the previous ones.
Grayson B.
I. Love. This. Palette. It is incredibly on trend and can be used through the fall and winter. The shades range from light pinks to deep purples and feature different shades of orange and red. The colors are buttery and apply smoothly. They blend beautifully and can be used to create many different looks. The price is the same as the other Naked palettes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Quenshella D.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely LOVE this palette.  If you have any other nude palette, I want you to pick them all up and throw them away right now.  You will never need another palette again after this one.  It seems a little pricey, but believe me, it is well worth it.  I have seen this palette work on all shades of people, so don't be afraid that you'll be too pale or too dark for this palette because it can seriously make anyone's eyes pop.  The packaging is also such high quality (and super cute) that you'll want to keep it around too, haha!
Braydien C.
Anderson, SC
This is absolutely the best naked palette. It has beautiful metallic, almost a holographic feel packaging. I have brown eyes and the warm purple, reds, and oranges offer me the opportunity to play it up or keep it natural. Fair warning it does produce some fallout and it tends to be powdery, but the pigmentation and blend ability is soooo there. You can purchase this at Sephora and Ulta. I love this product and would recommend it to any and everyone.
Kari K.
Royalton, MN
I just purchased this palette, its my second UD palette and I'm hooked for life! You can create so many looks with this palette. These shadow blend so nicely, they are so pigmented, and the feel so soft! I was hesitant about spending that much on a palette but I saved my ULTA points and then used them with my 20% off anything coupon and purchased this, I'm so glad I did! You won't be disappointed!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.