BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Katherine C.
Buffalo, NY
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette... OMG. This palette was a must have for me the color are beautiful and the packaging is just amazing. It still has some heft even though it is plastic. The pigmentation on the shadows themselves is stellar, a little goes a long way. The included brush is great for most any look I try to create. This is currently my travel palette I am obsessed.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Okay, everyone has been raving about this new Urban Decay pallet I just purchased it a week ago on line though Ulta it is a bit pricey but is worth every penny the colors are absolutely amazing and looks so good on my skin tone they are very pigmented. I would definitely recommend you purchase this beautiful pallet.
Gabby D.
This palette is so far my goto palette for summer. This palette is more of warm tones with awesome pigments. I will say the red tones are something new I'm working with but will add that they are very beautiful colors and easy to blend. Overall great palette now added to my other naked palette collection.
Kimberly L.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Sephora
I originally walked into Sephora wanting to get the too faced peachy palette because of the colors when I stumbled onto this beauty. The colors are super pigmented. I don’t have a lot of fall out. This is my first naked palette, so I can’t compare but I do not regret choosing this one over the peachy palette. The little brush it comes with too is surprisingly a good tool. Usually they come with cheap crap but it’s good. Definitely recommend this guy for sure.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
I just purchased the urban decay heat palette and I am loving the colors in in this one and pigmentation is great as always so I would highly recommend it too anyone! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Ashli J.
The urban decay naked heat eyeshadow palette IS a good palette as far as quality and packaging goes. The shadows are pigmented and soft. I just don’t feel like this can be a palette for everyone.... This would however be a good addition for someone who wants to add a pop of color to the collection of neutral palettes that they already have but in my opinion it’s not good for a stand alone palette.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
I just bought this beauty on a warehouse sale! I circled the store 5 times before I made my decision about getting it but just look at those pretty colors, and they are a great mixture of matte and sparkly ones! The brush that comes with it is awesome and mainly what you need to apply and blend, mine did not come with a guide like the Smokey palette which would have been nice but over all it’s a great product
Clara S.
Rocky River, OH
Amazing palette!!! I think red/warm tones are really in right now for eye shadow and these colors are super pigmented and blend very well (plus the brush that comes with I️t is quality too). I am so glad I have this palette because these colors especially complement by green eyes, so if I ever want a bold look, the heat palette is my go to!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Emily R.
Boone, NC
All of the naked palettes I’ve used have been excellent but this one is especially outstanding. I love all the shades offered in this palette and I think they offer a variety of looks that can either be bold or understated. I love the packaging and the way the formula is soft, glides on, and lasts all day.
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
Loving rhis product right now my husband got it for me for our anniversary and omg the pigment is amazing you verly get any fallout and the colors are so hot. The packaging is so stunning too its like a 3d lid. The box it comes in has matches in it its so pretty it does live up for the name the colors are so gorgeous and hot. You can create neutral and smoky amazingness it just so gorgeous.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.