BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
Absolutely love this palette! If you want to add some fire warm colors to your looks I definitely recommend this palette! It's very pigmented and there's a variety of colors to mix and match looks with. I'd definitely buy this again!
Natasha S.
Pomona, CA
I love this palette!! All the colors fit exactly with the name of the palette. The colors are pigmented and glide on like butter. Even with no eye primer on, the color payoff is amazing!! They blended so well and I had no trouble using them to create looks from easy everyday to smokey eyes. The brush they provided was amazing as well. I've never had a brand include a brush with their palette that is as good as the UD naked heat brush. This palette has made its way to my holy grail products.
Payton E.
Kent, WA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PALETTE!! It took me like two weeks to get my hands on this palette but it was sooo worth the wait!!! It's such a great addition to my collection and the colors are so creamy, and blendable! Not to mention pigmented!! This is by far one of my new favorites!
Shelby E.
This is perfect for those of us who love warm tones. Also, if you have blue or green eyes- the oranges and reds in this palette will really make your eyes pop! These shadows were super easy to blend, and I find that I can make a nice smokey eye really easily with this palette. The colors may all be of similar shades, but this is a great palette for beginners in makeup who are looking to add color to their eye game!
Tabyre E.
Pueblo West, CO
Yes I know you're thinking? Why the heck would you rate this amazing palette three stars? It's because the colors are already done. They've been done. They're in the other UD palettes. They are amazing pigment and consistency, obviously. But it needs something new
Andrea L.
Newark, NJ
When I first bought this I was like $57 dollars? Ouch! But I'm so glad I made the purchase because it is worth it. The shades look awesome on my ski tone which is medium brown and the product is very well pigmented! Brush is amazing for the palette because it helps create the smokey eye look. I definitely recommend this to everyone
Sarah M.
Time and time again women return to Urban Decay for makeup products and The Naked Heat pallet is no disappointment. Lets begin with the packaging, the box is very detailed and well made with strong material and the detail of the match sticks printed inside the lid are an added bonus to the eye. The pallet itself is very attractive to the eye and strong against drops as I am yet to break any eyeshadow even after dropping it. The brush include with the pallet is of quality as well and blends colors quite wonderfully.
Now for the product itself, the variety of colors in the pallet are wonderful and can be applied in endless combinations. The variety of matte versus shimmer shades is also impressive. When applying the eyeshadow I must say it is the most pigmented eyeshadow I have ever used even in comparison to previous Urban Decay pallets. The colors are easily blended and last for hours. In my experience I have had this shadow last 8 hours without fading or creasing with the use of primer (Benefit) and setting spray (NYX). The product feels light weight and has never irritated my sensitive skin.
My favorite combination to wear out of the pallet is Sauced, Lumbre, and En Fuego. Overall, this is simply the best eyeshadow I have used to date and something all makeup lovers must try! NYX Makeup Setting Spray - MatteBenefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face PrimerUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Abdelisse F.
Land O Lakes, FL
It became one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes very quickly! I order this at sephora.com before it hit the shelves so I did not swatched it before purchasing and I was a little scared of not liking it but it blew my mind!! Pigmentation is 200% and super easy to blend very creamy too!! The only thing that has is that you can get a little fallout however with a little tap remove the excess of the brush and done :)
Kinley M.
I am in absolute love with this pallet! The formula of the shadows are amazing and easy to blend! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and there's so many looks to create! The only thing that could improve is the packaging since the gold color on the lettering came off right away, but the actual makeup is flawless and perfect! I would highly recommend this pallet to anyone, beginner or advanced in the makeup world!
Amanda D.
Orlando, FL
I love the colors in this palette. It has good transitions along with the warm tones both matte and shimmer. I love warm toned palettes and they’re pretty much what I wear on a regular basis. The packaging is really nice (hard, sturdy casing with a large mirror). It’s what you would expect from Urban Decay. I only gave it 4 starts because it’s so expensive, but again it’s what you would expect from the company.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.