BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Shelby E.
This is perfect for those of us who love warm tones. Also, if you have blue or green eyes- the oranges and reds in this palette will really make your eyes pop! These shadows were super easy to blend, and I find that I can make a nice smokey eye really easily with this palette. The colors may all be of similar shades, but this is a great palette for beginners in makeup who are looking to add color to their eye game!
Sarah M.
Time and time again women return to Urban Decay for makeup products and The Naked Heat pallet is no disappointment. Lets begin with the packaging, the box is very detailed and well made with strong material and the detail of the match sticks printed inside the lid are an added bonus to the eye. The pallet itself is very attractive to the eye and strong against drops as I am yet to break any eyeshadow even after dropping it. The brush include with the pallet is of quality as well and blends colors quite wonderfully.
Now for the product itself, the variety of colors in the pallet are wonderful and can be applied in endless combinations. The variety of matte versus shimmer shades is also impressive. When applying the eyeshadow I must say it is the most pigmented eyeshadow I have ever used even in comparison to previous Urban Decay pallets. The colors are easily blended and last for hours. In my experience I have had this shadow last 8 hours without fading or creasing with the use of primer (Benefit) and setting spray (NYX). The product feels light weight and has never irritated my sensitive skin.
My favorite combination to wear out of the pallet is Sauced, Lumbre, and En Fuego. Overall, this is simply the best eyeshadow I have used to date and something all makeup lovers must try! NYX Makeup Setting Spray - MatteBenefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face PrimerUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Kinley M.
I am in absolute love with this pallet! The formula of the shadows are amazing and easy to blend! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and there's so many looks to create! The only thing that could improve is the packaging since the gold color on the lettering came off right away, but the actual makeup is flawless and perfect! I would highly recommend this pallet to anyone, beginner or advanced in the makeup world!
Abdelisse F.
Land O Lakes, FL
It became one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes very quickly! I order this at sephora.com before it hit the shelves so I did not swatched it before purchasing and I was a little scared of not liking it but it blew my mind!! Pigmentation is 200% and super easy to blend very creamy too!! The only thing that has is that you can get a little fallout however with a little tap remove the excess of the brush and done :)
Amanda D.
Orlando, FL
I love the colors in this palette. It has good transitions along with the warm tones both matte and shimmer. I love warm toned palettes and they’re pretty much what I wear on a regular basis. The packaging is really nice (hard, sturdy casing with a large mirror). It’s what you would expect from Urban Decay. I only gave it 4 starts because it’s so expensive, but again it’s what you would expect from the company.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
This is probably one of my favorite Urban Decay Naked palettes. The colors are super pigmented and look great. Every combo I try is perfect, which hasn’t always been the case. I’ve always been a neutral or smoky eyeshadow gal, and this palette lets me try some more unique and colorful looks without being too crazy. Perfect for fall. Love it!
Iryna V.
I LOVE this palette. It couldn't be more perfect for me. Love the colors, pigmentation, staying power, blendability. It is a good value for the money and will last for forever. Great for any season.
Isabella C.
Snellville , GA
One of my 2017 beauty faves! This has been a staple in my life since it's release earlier in the summer and I can't pull myself away from it! It's one of my top recommended eyeshadow palettes - ESPECIALLY for women of color. This looks absolutely stunning on every skin tone and the formula for the shadows can't be beat.
linsey t.
Moreno valley, CA
I'm still playing around with this palette and so far I like it. The tones are very on the orange side and I was hoping for more in the red side. The shimmer shadows are definitely pigmented. The matte shades do need to be builded for a darker bold tone. I still feel like it was a great buy and I needed it in my collection.
Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
THE BEST PALETTE EVER MADE! I cannot say enough good things about this palette. It is so easy to apply, the shadow glides on smooth with no fallout and the warm color range is more than you could ever want! I HIGHLY recommend this palette for anyone that loves warm colors as much as me :) BUY IT! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.