BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
MiriamP (.
My favorite urban decay palette!! This is the only palette from Urban decay that I’ve found to have creamy shadows. The colors are up my alley also, the only downside is that you do create pretty similar looks with using just this palette. You have to use others with this one if you want to create very different looks.
Rachel 🌹.
North Waterboro
As someone who owned and was disappointed by the Naked3 palette, Naked Heat blows Naked3 right out of the park. The formula of the shadows is quite thin, not as buttery as your usual high end shadow, but the pigment is quite strong. I also love how the packaging is sturdy and convenient, unlike the heavy and clunky packaging of the past palettes. This is a beautiful warm-toned palette that could work with a lot of complexions.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this palette for myself for my birthday, I had put it back several times but finally decided to treat myself. This palette is incredible, all the shades are super easy to blend and they’re all extremely pigmented. I was given the Tartlette Toasted palette for my birthday also, and hands down I prefer the Naked Heat. I think these colors look great on any skin tone, and it’s a pretty universal palette as it has both mattes and shimmers.
Laila D.
Merrillville, IN
I just bought this palette for the fist time about a week or two ago, and I have nothing but good things to say. Thus pallets is great for all looks, nighttime, daytime, casual, or fancy. It is great for smoky eyes, and IT IS SO PIGMENTED. This pallet will literally last forever, because I never use that much if it. Naked has outdone themselves with this pallet. The packaging is so freaking beautiful, and I overall love this pallet.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
This is a bomb palette. The shadows apply smoothly and have excellent color payoff. It’s just awesome to have a beautiful, warm palette that works great on my skin tone (yellow/warm tan). I don’t have the other Naked palettes - just too cool for my preferences. I’ve seen some comparisons of this palette to the tarte™ tartelette™ toasted eyeshadow palette , but I feel that the shades in that palette are generally better for fairer skin.

Update 1: I haven't worn shades from this palette for a long time, but I wore this yesterday, and I forgot how great the shades blend and how the shadows wear ALL day. The rest of my makeup was pretty gross by the end of the day (didn't use a fixing spray), but my eye shadow still looked amazing with no creasing.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I stayed up for the midnight release of this palette and it was totally worth it! I love all the colors and tones. If you like warm shadows than this is the palette for you! The pigmentation and blendability are superb and the staying power is fantastic! I haven't had any problem with fallout either and I highly recommend this product!
hiral p.
Pooler, GA
I've been on the Urban Decay Naked train since the 1st palette came out and they did not disappoint whatsoever with this palette! This color palette has been extremely on-trend this season, so it is only fair that UD came out with a palette dedicated to the warm, reddish, rose-gold-ish tones we are seeing out right now. As usual, the formula is great with these and it really is a bargain for the entire palette if you compare how much the singles are. The packaging is very cool, durable, but it is a bit bulky. I'm always skeptical about brushes that come in palettes, but UD does a good job incorporating a dual-end brush that blends extremely well. This is definitely a palette that has earned daily use in my makeup routine
Mini M.
Very nice palette, the first from the naked range I can actually use and love. There is a good balance of mattes and shimmers. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. My only issue so far has been building up the darker colors to the intensity I want them, but I can just put them over a liner if I need them to get really really intense.
Sai P.
I love warm tone shadows! These beautiful coppery colors are just so complimenting to my tan-dark skin tone. I I've all the mattes and they are beautiful to blend and transition with. The shimmers just pop the eye and my do these shades pop my brown eyes with their Goldish red flecks in them. For me this palette is a must have. I cannot get why it took urbane decay to release such a beautiful naked palette. For me this is my number 1 naked palette!
Vanessa F.
Riverview, FL
Absolutely love this palette! As someone that has all the naked palettes this one by far is my favorite. This palette's mattes are so creamy and easy to blend. The shimmer shades are so pigmented  and apply amazing. The colour selections is a dream. I love the warm colors, purples, reds, oranges, browns. Omg seriously a dream palette! I seriously love this palette and recommend it to everyone. I use it almost every day.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.