BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ko C.
Almost all of the colors in this palette have great pigment. Especially if you use their white shadow as a base, this really helped me with all the colors. In general, it goes on easily and stays on for a while. The colors are also really nice and considering the palette is tied to a theme, the wide range of different types of shadowing you can do with this is pretty amazing. I would highly recommend to everyone for this specific palette.
kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
I got this baby a few weeks ago, after debating on whether or Not i needed it! I purchased this from sephora for $54. It is very different from all of the other Naked palettes and it's the one to stand out the most! The shades are pigmented and look great on a lot of different skin tones, even your darkest! I like it because I can use it for sexy makeup, sultry makeup, summer makeup, and even in the fall! I'd recommend this naked palette out of all the others! It's perfect!
Michealyn C.
This is a great palette, and is very nice for yellow/warm skin tones, as it helps the skin pop! I purchased this online from Sephora, and I've only used it twice (had it for a week). I have very dark eyes, but my skin is a warm toned light/medium, so it goes very well with it. These shadows blend FLAWLESSLY and they're super pigmented, and create beautiful looks. You can do an array of smokey or halo eyes with this palette as well, and it looks great with any color eyeliner! 10/10 would recommend.
Laila D.
Merrillville, IN
I just bought this palette for the fist time about a week or two ago, and I have nothing but good things to say. Thus pallets is great for all looks, nighttime, daytime, casual, or fancy. It is great for smoky eyes, and IT IS SO PIGMENTED. This pallet will literally last forever, because I never use that much if it. Naked has outdone themselves with this pallet. The packaging is so freaking beautiful, and I overall love this pallet.
Rachel 🌹.
North Waterboro
As someone who owned and was disappointed by the Naked3 palette, Naked Heat blows Naked3 right out of the park. The formula of the shadows is quite thin, not as buttery as your usual high end shadow, but the pigment is quite strong. I also love how the packaging is sturdy and convenient, unlike the heavy and clunky packaging of the past palettes. This is a beautiful warm-toned palette that could work with a lot of complexions.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this palette for myself for my birthday, I had put it back several times but finally decided to treat myself. This palette is incredible, all the shades are super easy to blend and they’re all extremely pigmented. I was given the Tartlette Toasted palette for my birthday also, and hands down I prefer the Naked Heat. I think these colors look great on any skin tone, and it’s a pretty universal palette as it has both mattes and shimmers.
Heather M.
South River, NJ
Urban Decay strikes again with another naked palette! As usual, their formula is beautiful and the shades blend and apply like a charm. I like the sturdy packaging even if it is a bit bulky. The two lightest shades don't really show up on my pale skin and I wish the metallic one was a bit more pigmented. If you like pinky reds and oranges, you would probably love this palette. Otherwise, I may suggest one of the other naked palettes.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is palette is super pigmented, in addition to having beautiful colors to die for, its amazing packaging and the color of it. I think it's one of the best editions that has the brand Naked, is super fashionable for this summer. In addition I totally adore the style, enough of the sweet and tender, comes the time of strong and vibrant colors. I loved it.
MiriamP (.
My favorite urban decay palette!! This is the only palette from Urban decay that I’ve found to have creamy shadows. The colors are up my alley also, the only downside is that you do create pretty similar looks with using just this palette. You have to use others with this one if you want to create very different looks.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
This is a bomb palette. The shadows apply smoothly and have excellent color payoff. It’s just awesome to have a beautiful, warm palette that works great on my skin tone (yellow/warm tan). I don’t have the other Naked palettes - just too cool for my preferences. I’ve seen some comparisons of this palette to the tarte™ tartelette™ toasted eyeshadow palette , but I feel that the shades in that palette are generally better for fairer skin.

Update 1: I haven't worn shades from this palette for a long time, but I wore this yesterday, and I forgot how great the shades blend and how the shadows wear ALL day. The rest of my makeup was pretty gross by the end of the day (didn't use a fixing spray), but my eye shadow still looked amazing with no creasing.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.