BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
11•15•14🦄 0.
Aberdeen
UGHHH I hate the thought of even not liking this palette, I absolutely would die for urban decays shadows but this palette just didn’t give me the pigment that the rest do. I’m not sure what happened but the matte colors don’t show up like I desire. I prayed upon this palette but I can’t get with it being ashy! The colors in the palette are also to die for, so I even tried spraying my brush before applying the shadow but hey I still love urban decay!
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
It's Fall and it's time for the Warm shades. I look awesome in Warm shades so this palette was made for me in mind. I use this one at least 4 times a week, I will use one or two shades along with another palette or use it to complete my eye look. This was my first UD palette that I bought and soon after picked up another one. The Smoky one, and love it too. I know that I will be buying another one of these, so that I have a spare one. Great palette UD!
Mellissa L.
Glasgow
I own all of the naked palettes and for me this is my favourite!! I have been looking for a warm, orange toned palette for a while as I have brown eyes and find these colours to make them stand out. As soon as I heard that this palette was coming out I was so excited and could not wait to get my hands on it. The packaging is very luxurious and well worth the money you pay for it, also the pigmentation of the colours is outstanding and so easy to blend! It is such an amazing palette and I would definitely recommend!! :)
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
I love my Naked Heat eyeshadow palette! I bought it at Ulta a couple days ago and I love it! It's super pigmented and comes with a super soft two sided applicator brush! I highly recommend this palette! It makes my grey/ green eyes pop so much! It's the perfect mixture of copper and orange tones! Exactly what I've been waiting for!! A dream come true! The packaging is beautiful too!
Nora P.
I personally love this product so far I love the eye combinations I have been able to create and I mean...look at the pigment its crazy. I LOVE IT! I also, am a fan of warmer eye shades so it is a huge plus. The only con I have is that it does have some fall out and it like I said is very pigment.

Over all I still love the product!
#beachbashcontest @influenster
Taylor R.
I love the matte colors beautiful brush comes with it too great mirror. Naked is always pricey but to be truly honest this is the best pallet yet I dislike the other pallets. My eye color is dark brown and yes I do suggest it to others, hope you love this pallet as much as me !
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This is my new ride or die eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. The packaging is gorgeous, the colors are so beautiful rusts, reds and browns, they are super blendable, a mix of mattes and shimmers and the brush included is awesome. I love how saturated the colors are and how it makes my blue eyes pop!
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Urban Decay items. I have every single naked palette so I couldn't pass on this palette. Stunning colors perfect for a warm tone lover. The only problem that I have is that every single look that you create with the palette would look very similar if you don't use another palette to help out. Colors amazing but for someone that I have a lot of palette it is not worth it. If you don't have anything like this in your collection you definitely will be happy.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I've been using this palette almost everyday for over 6 months now. It's absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't believe the most recent review I saw for this palette. I LOVE this palette. I use UD eye primer and all the colors are beautiful on my eyelids. I use the brush came with the palette and it works perfect. Originally I thought it was a little expensive but after 6 months seeing how much it went down, I knew now it would last a long time! I highly recommend it!
Jamie 💛.
San Bernrdno, CA
I freaking adore this pallet, I use it to do a dramatic look to go out with to a natural look. Its versatile and you can make so many looks with just this ONE pallet. I'm not very good at makeup but practice makes perfect lol! BUT, let me tell you. This pallet is really good for beginners and for "professional".
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.