BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Rachel L.
My favorite of the Naked eyeshadow palettes right now and perfect for summer looks. As with all Naked palettes this one is very pigmented with minimal fallout. My only gripe is that there's no black color and the darkest color on the end, Ember, is glittery. I just use the color to the left of it, Ashes, which usually does the trick for a fierce look.
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
The shadows are of very big quality- blendable and pigmented. But the shades are just a little too warm for me. I know that is the point of the palette but I still gave this a shot. It is a beautiful palette and I know it came out when warm colors such as reds and oranges were all the rage, but it’s just not something I find myself reaching for often.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
“Naked hits up. Get lit with 12 ALL-New can’t live without amber hued neutrals including warm browns burnt oranges and rich siennas. From a a super smooth red-brown Matte and glimmering cooper to a deep shifty bronze this palette has everything you need to create sultry daytime looks, intensely Smokey nighttime looks and everything in between.” I love this for a fall look SOO much!! It’s gorgeous and it blends great. Worth the money.
Anna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Now please do not get me wrong this is a good palette with a good product. I have three Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes and enjoy their formula, but I don't think it was necessary for me purchase this one. I like these warm nudes, but I'm not sure I needed a full palette of them. The performance is good, but I think I probably should have just picked up the Mini Naked Heat palette or skipped it all instead.
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
HOLY GRAIL EYESHADOW PALETTE. I can't ever do a makeup look without this palette. Even the simplest eye looks get people's attention, I have strangers come up to me asking what shadows I'm using and how good the eye look looks on me. I have naturally dark (VERY dark) brown eyes and these colors really make them pop. It seems to add more dimension to my eyes. The shadows are creamy and HIGHLY pigmented. They blend out very smoothly and beautifully. The intensity of the shadows makes a little go a long way, which I absolutely love because that means the palette will last a while. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. This palette has been knocked around in bags and suitcases and everything is still perfectly in tact (whereas some of the shadows in my other two naked palettes have broken quite easily ☹️). I'm just overall obsessed with the colors and quality of this palette!!!!
Jennifer A.
Miami
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette. I was just able to get it and it was worth the wait because this palette is truly amazing. I love the matte and shimmery colors on the palette and I just have to say that this palette is worth what it costs for a reason :)
Sydney C.
Sacramento , CA
I really wanted to love this palette. The eye shadows looked pigmented, and they are. Also I like warm looks and the packaging felt really expensive and nice. I had to return this palette because the shades were not as creamy as I wanted them and were powdery. I also could not get over the fact that there were no pretty glitter shades to put on my eye and I like for my palettes to ave strong glitter shades. The white shade was also not as pigmented as I though it would be. I think if I were better at blending eye shadows I would have kept it. I would not recommend this for newbies at eye shadow, but if you're experienced I would recommend this product.  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Erica C.
Baton Rouge
Bring the HEAT! This palette is a go to for people who love warm colors or people who have blue eyes. These colors are perfect for people with blue eyes because they are in the group opposite of the color wheel. I find it is a good price for the amount and the quality of shadows. I love the packing. I’m so glad I got this palette.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been waiting for the urban decay naked heat eyeshadow palette to go on sale form the day it came out. I'm so glad I've waited patiently because that day comes and I found it on sale for half it's price. I absolutely love it!!! The colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented. The packageing is so beautiful. I'm just in love with it💝
Rebekah T.
Carlsbad, CA
It's not hard to write a good review about the Naked palettes! They're so beautiful and the color payoff is some of the best. This is my favorite thus far. I have dark brown eyes and medium skin so the burnt oranges, reds, and deep purples look like fire on my eyes. Pair this with the Heat eyeliner pencils and the look is so stunning.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.