BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Beth D.
Richmond, ME
I am a huge Urban decay fan, and I have to say I was so interested in this palette, and I got it and I love it. The colors are so perfect for my eyes, and they blend so easy. I love the looks that I can create with this palette, which is more for fall since they are richer colors. Pigmentation wise they are super good not a ton of fall out, a little I have to say that if I didn't love this company or really want this palette I may have waited the price tag was really high, yes its worth it but I think if it was more affordable it would have been an even bigger hit.
Marissa W.
Let me start off by saying there is nothing wrong with this palette quality wise. The shadows are very pigmented and smoother than the other Naked palettes in my opinion. Where I struggle with this palette is the lack of variety of shades and looks that you can get with it. Two of the shimmer/metallic shades look identical when applied to the eye. I really only have one option for a crease and transition shade. Every time I use it I end with the same fiery red smoky eye (more or less). If you are a red toned eyeshadow lover this is the palette of your dreams. If you are anything less I would skip it and get a palette that has more of a variety.
Cassidy M.
Revere, MA
The day this pallete came out I bought it! The naked palletes our my absolute favorite! But warm colors are definitely my go to colors and this pallete was just perfect. The eyeshadow is super pigmented! Yes it’s pretty pricey, 52 dollars! But it is one of the best palletes out there! It’s super easy to work with! Not a lot of product is needed and not super hard to blend out! You can grab it at any Sephora or ulta. It’s a must to try it out!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Urban Decay ... BRAVO! These colors are amazing. I'm still playing around with my color combos on myself...and thus far I likey A LOT. I have dark brown eyes, and these colors go well with my eyes and skin tone. I purchased mine from Ulta and I highly recommend this to others.  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Rebecca B.
Casa Grande, Az
This is hands down the best Naked pallet ever! I don't think they could have done anything better. The shades really make my light green eyes pop. I think the price point is just spot on. I plan to buy a back up in case this ends up being a limited release because I want to make sure I have this pallet for a long time to come. The colors are just stunning, the formulation is amazing. Urban Decay really stepped up their game with this pallet. If they release more pallets with this kind of formula, I might have to buy more shadows from them.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love this Pallet!! The colors are vibrant and last long! They are not weak and with just s little bit it goes a long way. I highly recommend them to anymore looking for vibrant eyeshadows! They are the best! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
Alright so let me start this off by saying that for some reason I was horribly skeptical of this palette because I'd seen some amazing swatches and some god awful ones, and I was scared. But I saw the early release date on sephora.com and I had to go for it, and I have NO regrets. Not one. The shadows are SO pigmented and the coloring is GORGEOUS. They're super easy to bled (as usual) and I could not be happier. Such an amazing and beautiful palette.
Valerie Renata A.
Just imagine the day dream make up palette ever! Those warms colors are amazing! They are rich then text it's very smooth to blend it in, the colors is pigment and last very long. It's a great color combinations what you can have the natural look to a work day or day out to go very dramatic special to a romantic date night out. I would wear it anytime. It's super beautiful. I love it and I super highly recommend it! Trust me you never gonna regrets !!
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
It's Fall and it's time for the Warm shades. I look awesome in Warm shades so this palette was made for me in mind. I use this one at least 4 times a week, I will use one or two shades along with another palette or use it to complete my eye look. This was my first UD palette that I bought and soon after picked up another one. The Smoky one, and love it too. I know that I will be buying another one of these, so that I have a spare one. Great palette UD!
11•15•14🦄 0.
Aberdeen
UGHHH I hate the thought of even not liking this palette, I absolutely would die for urban decays shadows but this palette just didn’t give me the pigment that the rest do. I’m not sure what happened but the matte colors don’t show up like I desire. I prayed upon this palette but I can’t get with it being ashy! The colors in the palette are also to die for, so I even tried spraying my brush before applying the shadow but hey I still love urban decay!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.