BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Hannah G.
Urban decay has done it again! I love how different this palette is versus their other palettes! Their first 3 palettes had so many neutral shades in it, which started to get boring but it does the job! The Heat palette met BEYOND my expectations! The shimmer shades looks so foiled when you apply it with a wet brush! The matte shades were so buttery and easy to blend! My favorite shade is ember since it has such a cool duochrome look to it! Can't wait to see if UD comes out with other colors!!
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
i love this palette. since i've only been getting into makeup for about a year now, i've only gotten to test out how the naked smiley palette looks. so when i bought this i wasn't too sure cause these colors don't seem like everyday ones that i would normally use. but man oh man was i wrong. these are so beautiful and pigmented! amazing job urban decay!!!!!!
Angela J.
Palestine, TX
I pre purchased this item from the Urban Decay website before it was officially released. I love this palette. The quality of the eyeshadow is everything you expect from a Naked palette. Rich in color, pigmentation, ease of blending, and cohesiveness within the 12 eyeshadows. I would completely recommend this palette to anyone, those who are UD Beauty Junkies, newbie makeup enthusiasts, anyone!
Colleen G.
Idaho falls
I like this pallet, I use it for mostly my everyday eye makeup, I've used urban decay before. I have green eyes, and this pallet seems to make them pop. I wouldn't spend this much on a eyeshadow palette, but it is one of the best I've had in a while.
Victoria H.
I know this product has gotten a lot of heat. But I think the initial swatches were posted on social media weren't an accurate representation of the palette. Overall, I would give this palette a 7.5/10. The shades are pretty pigmented and buttery. Even the mattes are super smooth and easy to apply. The shimmer shades are to die for! I love the shades 'Lumbre' and 'Dirty Talk'. They have a slight duo chrome effect and they are amazing on the lids. I think this palette is pretty versatile and would compliment a variety of skin tones. I know there are a bunch of warm palettes on the market, but this palette is a must have if you're an Urban Decay fan! I love how easy every shade is to apply. The mattes don't swatch very well, but when you apply them with a brush, they blend effortlessly. The only gripe I have with the palette is that there isn't too much variety among the mid-toned shimmer shades. I do love both 'Lumbre', 'Dirty Talk', and 'Scorched'; but, they aren't too drastically different from one another. I really wish there was a vibrant red-orange shade, but I know that wouldn't really fit the 'Naked' theme. Just wishful thinking I suppose. But overall, I love this palette and I would recommend this to just about any one!
Lisbeth E.
Want to create a mosaic of beautiful sunset colors? Want to add a little glam to your everyday looks? Then the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette it's just the right one for you! The colors blend in amazingly giving you a soft, subtle look or a fiery, sunset heaven when wanted! The probabilities are endless when a makeup artists and this palette unite! ☀🔥❤.
Nya b.
Spring
Im really in love with these colors they are so pigmented. I use this is my favorite palette i use it everyday. I like all the naked palettes fell in love with them the first time i used them. This product is very easy ti apply. I definitely recommend it to anyone interested.
Natalie C.
Ooltewah, TN
This is probably my favorite Naked palette I've had yet, the quality of this is so great! The packaging is different than the other palettes, but it looks very hot- I actually like it better. These colors are all so beautiful, and they are all surprisingly pigmented. You just barely have to lay your brush on a shade to get bold color, and these colors stay! They all blend really well together, but I didn't notice any creasing with any of them, and the wear time is outstanding. Great job UD!!
Kassie L.
Bloomington, IN
Packaging was BEAUTIFUL. I ended up buying this for myself after I had bought it for a friend because it was just so gorgeous. I honestly don't typically use eye shadow, but this had converted me to wanting to. The colors are beautiful and look awesome on my tan skin. <3
LaTrecia O.
Houston , TX
This palette is one of my favorites in my whole collection. This is the first palette that I own from the naked collection and it us everything! The colors are beautiful & so buttery and blendable! The packaging is gorgeous, I highly recommend this palette especially if you've been wanting to try something from the urban decay naked collection. It retails for $54 I purchased mine at Ulta.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.