BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Lisbeth E.
Want to create a mosaic of beautiful sunset colors? Want to add a little glam to your everyday looks? Then the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette it's just the right one for you! The colors blend in amazingly giving you a soft, subtle look or a fiery, sunset heaven when wanted! The probabilities are endless when a makeup artists and this palette unite! ☀🔥❤.
Colleen G.
Idaho falls
I like this pallet, I use it for mostly my everyday eye makeup, I've used urban decay before. I have green eyes, and this pallet seems to make them pop. I wouldn't spend this much on a eyeshadow palette, but it is one of the best I've had in a while.
LaTrecia O.
Houston , TX
This palette is one of my favorites in my whole collection. This is the first palette that I own from the naked collection and it us everything! The colors are beautiful & so buttery and blendable! The packaging is gorgeous, I highly recommend this palette especially if you've been wanting to try something from the urban decay naked collection. It retails for $54 I purchased mine at Ulta.
Nya b.
Spring
Im really in love with these colors they are so pigmented. I use this is my favorite palette i use it everyday. I like all the naked palettes fell in love with them the first time i used them. This product is very easy ti apply. I definitely recommend it to anyone interested.
Natalie C.
Ooltewah, TN
This is probably my favorite Naked palette I've had yet, the quality of this is so great! The packaging is different than the other palettes, but it looks very hot- I actually like it better. These colors are all so beautiful, and they are all surprisingly pigmented. You just barely have to lay your brush on a shade to get bold color, and these colors stay! They all blend really well together, but I didn't notice any creasing with any of them, and the wear time is outstanding. Great job UD!!
Victoria H.
I know this product has gotten a lot of heat. But I think the initial swatches were posted on social media weren't an accurate representation of the palette. Overall, I would give this palette a 7.5/10. The shades are pretty pigmented and buttery. Even the mattes are super smooth and easy to apply. The shimmer shades are to die for! I love the shades 'Lumbre' and 'Dirty Talk'. They have a slight duo chrome effect and they are amazing on the lids. I think this palette is pretty versatile and would compliment a variety of skin tones. I know there are a bunch of warm palettes on the market, but this palette is a must have if you're an Urban Decay fan! I love how easy every shade is to apply. The mattes don't swatch very well, but when you apply them with a brush, they blend effortlessly. The only gripe I have with the palette is that there isn't too much variety among the mid-toned shimmer shades. I do love both 'Lumbre', 'Dirty Talk', and 'Scorched'; but, they aren't too drastically different from one another. I really wish there was a vibrant red-orange shade, but I know that wouldn't really fit the 'Naked' theme. Just wishful thinking I suppose. But overall, I love this palette and I would recommend this to just about any one!
Lexy B.
Humble, TX
Ever since I bought this palette on the release date, it's all I've been wearing. The colors are very pigmented and apply easily. I've found that the more shimmery colors blend more easily than the mattes but since my skin is so oily, I don't really use the mattes. The colors are gorgeous though and you can mix and match. It works with any look I want to do, wether its day or night. This was my first Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette, I was so impressed, I even purchased the Smokey.
Kaitlin G.
THis is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. I love the color combination and they work well for my blue eyes. I think it is a little pricy but the shadows work well. I would definitely recommend! I purchased this at Ulta. I love it and would repurchase
Kris K.
Garden City , ID
I just got this pallet and it is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy I decided to try it. The pigmentation is great, and the shadows go on so smooth. It's super easy to blend and work with. It does have a little more fallout than I was expecting, so you have to watch out for that. All in all though I love this palette. If you haven't tried it yet you really should, you won't regret it.
Nelly A.
I'm new to makeup and this was my very first palette. I absolutely love this palette and all the warm tones that it offers. The formula is pretty good and the colors are very pigmented which I love! The colors tend to blend very easily and they don't have a lot of fall out. The palette was a bit pricey but I have used every single color on this palette so I think it's worth it. I think this palette is perfect for anyone that is new to makeup and anyone that loves the warm tones!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.