BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
jesse lynn b.
I have no idea why this palette got so much heat (pun intended) when it was first shown, perhaps someone didn't know how to properly swatch and it went viral. But this palette is phenomenal. Like most, I have purchased and used every UB Naked palette over the years, and was thrilled there was finally one with warm tones. The formula has majorly improved, much more buttery and blendable than before. And the pigment is on another level. Both the mattes and shimmers are beautiful and easy to work with. I would even go as far to say that this is easily my favorite item out of the Naked family.
Kaylah U.
Frankfort
Beautiful colors and really amazing pigment. This pallet is so buildable and easy to use. the case is also super cute to match it. Urban decay made a steal when making this. I probably use this pallet weekly
Reina T.
Campbell
People told me not to buy this because they’re similar to Morphe O2 palette and it’s chalky and streaky. I decided not to listen to them and buy them. Thank god I didn’t listen to them. I have both naked heat and Morphe 02 and each had different shadow. The palette are also not chalky and not streaky. I guess people are using it wrong or got a bad palette. I love the palette so much. I totally recommend
Alicia H.
I love the naked heat palette. Perfect name for the colors. I have ben using this for a good week now. Today is June 1,2017. I used it the same day I got it. Well....I love it , it can give different types of looks. I love the pigmentation, there is a right amount of matte and shimmer with little to no fall out. I did purchase this with my own money at the sephora website.
Nikki M.
Meh.. I don't get the hype for this one. Some of the colors are absolutely gorgeous, but they are not unique. Many have been around for a while now from much cheaper companies with the same quality. There are a few browns in there that are simply boring and can be found in many other palettes. Perhaps if you're just getting serious about higher end makeup, then this will be good for you. (Urban Decay is a great company) If you're not then you may want to look through your collection because I bet you may already have these colors.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I absolutely love this palette. I had no idea I'd love it as much as I do. It's so pigmented and blendable and the range of colors is gorgeous. They apply so well and last all day. I definitely recommend checking out this palette if you love warm tones. I've never been a huge fan of the other Naked palettes but this one is totally different. I did get this sent to me, for free in PR but my opinion is honest.
Kiran K.
These shadows scream summer/fall 2017! They have a range of warm tone shades that are intensely pigmented and bold. The palette includes 12 shades that are 0.05 oz each and costs $54 just like previous palettes. It includes a few transitional shades as well as your basic highlight shades and ofcourse the amazing metallic shades. I do find that some shades blend better than others. Overall, this palette is beautiful! It's different from the other naked palettes & a must have to grow your collection.
Kimberly B.
Council Blfs, IA
What can I say except that you NEED this palette in your arsenal! These colors are to die for, the formula is so blendable and buildable, it's truly immaculate and worth every penny! You can buy this online from urban decay also from Sephora and Ulta both online and retail locations.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
I really love this palette. Urban Decay has really good eyeshadows, although not all of their palettes are my favorite. My number one favorite urban decay eyeshadow palette is naked one, and the naked heat comes in a close second. this is a great palette to invest in if you like warm toned colors. the colors are extremely pigmented and the eyeshadow blends out so well. This palette has a great variety of finishes as well which is a major bonus
Elle B.
I love this palette so much! Warm, vibrant shades are my favorite and this palette is perfect for that. The shade selection is really good. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend well. I bought this in the 4some vault during the Sephora Rouge sale recently and the packaging was great. I recommend this palette to anyone looking for a good warm eyeshadow palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.