BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Katie C.
This product is long lasting , convenient for refills. Best product in comparison to other brand. You can buy this online and Instore. All my expectations were met. I was satisfied and will buy this product again.
Liz W.
So this was handed to me in Sephora to check out when it was first released and I was like...I don't get it, I don't like it at all.
I ended up buying it a few weeks later and I'm really happy with it. I didn't think it would look good on me (I'm pale with green eyes) but every time I wear this palette people tell me how great my eyeshadow looks. Some of the matte shades do look kind of similar in the pan but even my husband says they all look different.
I will say that I love to use this palette and a Blinc palette I received from boxycharm together and it's awesome
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually had zero interest in the collection when it launched. Of course I was excited to see some of my favorite beauty gurus be apart of their campaign, but I was still meh.

That is until I saw it in person. The colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! There are 7 mattes and 5 shimmers. Which is really refreshing to see. Most UD palettes are known to be shimmer city.

Although the eye shadows are VERY pigmented I feel like this palette is geared towards dramatic rather than every day looks. The packaging is very clunky. It would not be a palette I'd grab when traveling.
Stacy E.
I was SO excited to get this palette and it does not disappoint! This palette packs some serious heat! Each color is GORGEOUS, highly pigmented and easy to blend. This is by far my new favorite palette! Highly recommend!!!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
This is definitely one of my favorite palettes. While it is pricey, the product is amazing. The packaging is absolutely amazing. The shadows are creamy, buttery, and smooth. They are easy to apply, easy to blend, and are full with pigmentation. There isn't an app unnecessary amount of fallout. The colors are beautiful, great colors for summer and fall. There are many different looks that can be created with this palette alone. The shadows are very long lasting. I cannot say enough good things about this palette.
Bre V.
Columbus
This palette got so much guff and I don't know why - the color selection is gorgeous and the shadows are classic Urban Decay, which is to say the pigmentation payoff is stunning. I loved the packaging though it is somewhat bulky - it's pretty enough to be a statement piece. In the interest of honesty, this is not a palette I reach for often - I'm fair skinned and a cool toned girl through and through - but it's my olive-skinned, dark haired wife's absolute favorite and she has done so many lovely, versatile and summery looks with this one.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
This was sent to me as PR. I was not planning to buy. Buying this was not on my list. I am SO HAPPY that this was sent, because I would have totally missed out. Decided to play with it before I threw it in my kit, and realized how much the colors really did work for me. I thought being fair skinned, that it would not be a nice marriage, but we are definitely together now.

The Smokey palette was such a disappointment that I swore I'd never buy another UD palette, and I was going to stand by that, but then this came. I do really like it, and I will purchase one for my kit.
Elise H.
Haddam, KS
I was wary of purchasing this palette because I wasn't sure if I would enjoy the red tones on my skin. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are slightly toned down in person, so they are very wearable. While UD palettes are always pricey, Naked Heat is worth the money for two reasons. First, they have improved their formulas. The mattes are more creamy and the shimmers are more duo chrome rather than full of chunky sparkles like they used to be. Also, you get so many more matte shades that this palette is much more practical for making every day looks than past naked palettes have been.
Alyssa C.
I got the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette for Christmas and I havent put it down since! The colors blend so well together. There is a great variety of shimmers and mattes. The colors last me through the whole day and do not flake off, however sometimes it will rub off easily if touched.

The colors that you are given in this palette are:
-Ounce (shimmer)
-Cayenne (matte)
-En Fuego (matte)
-Ashes (matte)
-Ember (shimmer)

My favorite matte colors are ‘He Devil’, ‘En Fuego’, and ‘Ashes’. These colors go amazing together when you are looking for a darker look! My favorite shimmers are ‘Ember’, ‘Scorched’, and ‘Dirty Talk’. These colors are absolutely stunning.
Jenna N.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is okay. Again, not cheap so if you can get it on sale, that would probably be preferred. To me, it seemed like almost all of the colors were the same. A lot of oranges.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.