BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Linh T.
Port Arthur, TX
OMG words can not express how much i fell in love with this palette!!! the colors are amazing and it can go with an everyday and GNO look!! You can a simple look or ONE hell of a SEXY BEAST at night!!! the colors blend so well with each other and best of all no fall out for me so far!! The shimmer colors are SO PIGMENTED and even more when used a setting spray with it!! I can't wait to create for looks with this palette!
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
There was so much controversy over this palette at release but to each his own. I love this palette as I love all the shades and the mixtures of shades. This has been pulled for my fall season and it will remain a staple in my beauty room!!! I purchased this directly from Urban Decay and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves this shade range and definitely for summer or fall looks!
Katie N.
Justin, TX
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette after deciding back-and-forth between getting the modern renaissance palette or the urban decay heat. I decided to go with the heat and I love it so much. I haven't tried it on in the store with brushes and everything and even the Sephora l worker raved about it on me aswell.I love it the colors are so blendable. Only thing is I wish the pallet had more neutral brown's in it and then it would be perfect!
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
This palette gives me all the life i would ever need. I always need warm undertones in my makeup or else I look a bit washed out. This has a lot of different warm tones that you can match with other eye shadows to make a very versatile look. Its a bit pricey at $54.00, but lets be honest its Urban Decay and we already knew what we were getting when we paid for the product. I had very high expectations when I got this palette and it definitely didn't let me down. It has enough matte and shimmer colors that leave me happy. I's definitely recommend, especially for those with a darker skin complexion.
Mary C.
This whole collection is bomb af. I love everything about it. The packaging, the colors, the formulas. The Lipsticks and Eyeliners are creamy and full coverage. The Eyeshadow Palette works very well on the eyes. I think they improved their formula, since some of the other Naked Palettes had some problems with pigmentation and patchiness. These shadows swatch nicely and blend out well. I'm impressed. Well done Urban Decay!
Liz W.
So this was handed to me in Sephora to check out when it was first released and I was like...I don't get it, I don't like it at all.
I ended up buying it a few weeks later and I'm really happy with it. I didn't think it would look good on me (I'm pale with green eyes) but every time I wear this palette people tell me how great my eyeshadow looks. Some of the matte shades do look kind of similar in the pan but even my husband says they all look different.
I will say that I love to use this palette and a Blinc palette I received from boxycharm together and it's awesome
Katie C.
This product is long lasting , convenient for refills. Best product in comparison to other brand. You can buy this online and Instore. All my expectations were met. I was satisfied and will buy this product again.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually had zero interest in the collection when it launched. Of course I was excited to see some of my favorite beauty gurus be apart of their campaign, but I was still meh.

That is until I saw it in person. The colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! There are 7 mattes and 5 shimmers. Which is really refreshing to see. Most UD palettes are known to be shimmer city.

Although the eye shadows are VERY pigmented I feel like this palette is geared towards dramatic rather than every day looks. The packaging is very clunky. It would not be a palette I'd grab when traveling.
Stacy E.
I was SO excited to get this palette and it does not disappoint! This palette packs some serious heat! Each color is GORGEOUS, highly pigmented and easy to blend. This is by far my new favorite palette! Highly recommend!!!
Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
When I first saw this palette online i was drawn towards it immediately. I knew i had to have it. The packaging deserves a A+ When i finally got it in person i was a little concerned that the colors were too close together to get a lot of looks from. But with trial and error i actually have created several looks. I love ember for lower lash line. That color is so nice. Im very glad i got to add this to my collection!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.