BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Monique S.
Saint Paul
A new everydayer palette but nothing fabulous as the bloggers and what not say. I think the colors muddle together and creates one big blur of colors but separately they are great like sometimes I wear just one color eyeshadow and this palette is perfect got my dark skin tone.  EVERY color is useable so that's very nice for a palette however cayenne does not show up as I'd hope and En Fuego is gritty. Low Blow and Sauce are darn near identical on me. The four shimmers are perfect.  I'd recommend those looking a new everyday natural glam palette.
Marium S.
Baton Rouge , LA
I'm giving 2 stars to this palette one for Beautiful packaging and second for pigmentation and quality of this palette. There isn't something wrong with the palette but with the color scheme no matte how many shadows you'll use you will achieve the same look every time you use this palette. This palette looks like a shade card to me. Light orange ,orange ,dark orange,rusty orange brown orange etc etc overall this is a very boring palette. I don't recommend this to anyone except for those who wear orange eyeshadows 24/7 and 12 months in a year.
Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
Reds are on trend so I scooped it up and now Lord help me I’m obsessed with it I barley use anything else right now! I have a silver grey color eye, and pale skin so I honestly stayed away from those tones in the past but this palette is buildable and so many different looks you would suspect out of this palette. I won’t call it my fave but I have grabbed more often than not lately. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Valeria P.
Waterbury, CT
I think this is one of my favorite urban decay palettes I have. These shadows blend so well on the eye and the shimmery ones give a serious shine. You can go for a dramatic look or you can even go subtle so many different eye looks you can create with this. If you love warm looks you'll definitely love this palette Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Milicen S.
Louisville , KY
Recently was able to snag this from Ulta.com before it hit many other retailers and I love its i have light brown eyes so this just a must for have for me it's a great fall pallet the colors are to die for and like usual urbandecay never fails when it comes to the naked pallets Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Jayme H.
This palette has an excellent quality but personally the color range leaves a lot to be desired. The packaging is similar to the other Naked palettes (aka awesome) and the shadows are pigmented, blendable, and soft. Hopping on the Modern-Renaissance inspired warm neutrals trend, this palette leans fairly dark and VERY orange. As someone who prefers neutral office-friendly looks I struggle with making most of these shades usable. However, for those with darker skin tones I can imagine this palette could be an absolute HIT.
Stephanie J.
This palette is amazing. I love the warm shades and find they really bring out the green in my eyes, which is always a plus. The shadow stayed on all day (12 hours so far), including through a VERY sweaty workout and it's only just now starting to crease (although i used it with UD's shadow primer). Note - this has less shimmers and more mattes and their older palettes. I prefer shimmers, but even so - this palette is amazing and I don't regret shelling out the big bucks for it. PS ... if you buy it from sephora and dislike it, you can return anything there for a full refund - even if it's used!!
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
Here I was strolling through Ulta today only to come across that they did an early release of this palette! I had been stalking it online and anxiously awaiting it to arrive in stores (not much of an online shopper). I immediately purchased it and I was not disappointed. The formula of these shadows are flawless. They are so pigmented and blendable. Sure there are tons of warm tones eye shadows out in the market, but if those kinds of tones get you all hot and bothered (pun intended) than do yourself the favor and pick this bad boy up.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This palette is absolutely stunning. The color payoff for the mattes and the metallics alike is incredible- the metallics don't even require a wet application to pop! You need to use very little product, and every shadow is soft and blendable with little fallout. The lighter shades are beautiful warm transitions and the darker shades can create a number of shouldering looks. This is a much more versatile palette than I anticipated!
Winly L.
The kind of palette you take anywhere, everywhere
You can try out so many different looks with this palette. I actually got it recently, but I had been wanting it for a very long time. Oh-my-God. These shades are SO easy to blend! I think that is what got me the most. They glide so easily on your lids, it makes the job easier for all of us. With so many colors, you can do a lot, and don't let the name fool you; even though there are a lot of nude colors, you can also get some really deep smokey looks. Absolutely love, love, love this palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.