Kat G.
Edinburgh

YES or NO? I own naked 1,2 and 3 and im not a huge fan (i think #1 was worth the money). My smoky palette was touched ONCE and thats all. i really like shades of Heat but cant make the decision so please help! <3

Emma H.
Emma H.
North Versailles, PA
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I've never worked with warm colors before so transitioning for me to be able to use this palette has been ... challenging. I could definitely live without it.
Diana E.
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I say yes to complete the collection. I have palette 2 and this one and by far in comparison to the other palettes this one is my favorite.
Katie S.
Katie S.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
The warm tones in the naked heat are beautiful 🔥🔥