Reema A.
Is it worth the money?
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
2 days, 1 hour ago
This is defiantly worth the money. It shows up so smooth and has a great texture. Definetly recommend
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
5 days, 18 hours ago
Definitely. Out of the 60 palettes i have boughg from sephora alone the last 18 months the naked palettes always stand out in quality and unique colors. And this is one of my favorites. Probably my 3rd favorite naked and totally necessary in terms of fall colors for makeup. If you own a version of all these colors dont waste your money but if you don't its a great deal and full of amazing quality and unique colors that everyone can wear.
Meshelle N.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
4 weeks ago
IF you are not big into eye shadows there are amazing dupes out there Revolution makes prety good dupes for the naked line and those are only $12-15 bucks I want to say. HOWEVER, if you are REALLLY into eye shadows this palette is fantastic. Its way more versatile then it looks, its a good quality, you get a decent amount of product AND its not chalky and pretty easy to blend. I love it and I would recommend it.
Buife A.
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
1 month, 2 weeks ago
It is, i promise you won't regret it.
Elisa N.
Elisa N.
London, London
ABSOLUTELY YES!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Worth. Every. Penny. I get so many compliments when I wear this palette. It is fantastic. I own almost every naked product and this is by far my favorite and most used out of all of the palettes.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I personally think anything with the name Urban Decay is always worth the money. They put there name on the best of the best high quality products that always out preform the competition.
Kohley O.
Kohley O.
2 months ago
I say yes unless you aren't a fan of red hues in your eyeshadow
L R.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
2 months, 1 week ago
No. I also debated the purchase. It's more versatile than it looks. But I gotta say, if you're on the fence, Lottie London makes an excellent dup and it's $12 at Ulta. I bought UDs Naked Heat and the Lottie version and can't decide which one to return. The dup shadows are just as good as the UD one. If you're into packaging, then UD wins hands down, and there's no mirror in the Lottie palette. But to save over forty bucks for a product that performs the same...I'm having a hard time justifying keeping the big sister palette! Check it out, it's called the Rusts and you can find it at ulta.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
lomita, CA
2 months, 1 week ago
Yes yes yes!!!!! Girl go get one!!!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
2 months, 1 week ago
Yes! It's my favorite Naked palette. I swear the formula id different. They're buttery and super pigmented.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Absolutely!
Meherin P.
Meherin P.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Its really worth the money.... Very pigmented.. And long lasting ...
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
White oak, WV
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I completely believe it is worth the money. It will last anyone a really long time. I definitely recommend it :)
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Tillicoultry , Clackmannanshire
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes totally I love all the Naked Palettes but this is by far my favourite so far. The pigmentation it great and they are really easy to blend and work with would totally recommend!!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Erie , PA
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I was wondering the same thing and then I saw a post about an NYX palette that had all the same colors and it's about $15-$18 (I don't remeber exactly). I would honestly get that instead. I have the naked 3 palette and I do like it but I also know urban delay isn't really worth all the hype all the time.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
3 months ago
No! Wait for them to clearance them out because they will!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
3 months ago
Honestly i dont think so the shades are nothing that isnt already out everywhere
danila f.
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
3 months ago
Yes, and very good and very pigmented.
Jari M.
Jari M.
3 months ago
I hear good reviews and I'm a big fan of urban decay. I've order mine just waiting for it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Whitestone, NY
3 months ago
you might as well get a morphe palette. it's half the price and you get better quality shadows