Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

If you thought our Naked palettes were hot before, brace yourself—because our newest iteration is next level. This is Naked Heat, our most sweltering Naked palette yet.

Is this worth the buy? I’ve been debating on buying it and I can’t seem to decide if it’s worth it?
Urban Decay Naked Palette Which urban decay palllet is your favorite?
Is it worth getting the naked heat palette versus the naked honey one?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
This pallet is AMAZING! The colors are sooo pigmented and looks great on brown eyes. It's so easy to apply and the colors blend together so well. I have literally used this pallet everyday. I will buy again!in reviews
Awesome new metallic shades for summertime loce the long lasting shimmery finish. Affordable and great value it really lasts.in reviews
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,481 reviews
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh the looks you can create with this palette! My favorite look to create is desert sunset. The picture doesn't do the justice on it but it's truly like a fiery Desert Sunset. I personally have never had any problem with fallout from Urban Decay makeup. It brushes away easily and it blends just beautifully. This is just the eyeshadow I have not put on the eyeliner or the lashes.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the Urban decay naked heat eyeshadow palette and it retails for $54.00, often offered for less at Macy’s. This palette has both mattes and shimmers, with warmer orange and red tones. Urban decay has been using a drier, thin formula that really benefits from using a primer. Overall, the shadows blended well and were pigmented. Buildable without too much fallout.
Jazmin F.
Medford, OR
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jazmin F.
If you love warm colors and brows this is the perfect palette for you. The colors are so pigmented and blend so nice!
Shantelle M.
Spanaway, WA
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shantelle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is all I need, this pallet has literally all my color's, I absolutely love the pigment, the fall out really depends on how much you put on the brush. This one is my favorite! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Ananka B.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ananka B.
Purchased at: Sephora
All of the colors in this pallette look good on me which is ODD!! The packaging is so nice and sturdy. It has a nice brush and mirror. The only suggestion I have is to include a brighter red shade.
Sasha W.
New York
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sasha W.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sasha W.
I got this palette for Christmas and I rave about it to everyone. Pigment? Check. Natural nudes? Check. Works for every skin tone? Check. Comes with its own brush? Check! There is nothing this palette can’t do.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I do natural makeup on teens and I love this brand the shade range is beautiful and the eyebrows package is stunning the colors show up well on darker skin tone 😍
Ali B.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ali B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Naked Heat Eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. It has mattes, shimmers and sparkling metallics shades. The colors include warm browns, burnt oranges, and rich siennas. It is very pigmented and the shades blend smoothly.
Cheyenne S.
Tempe, AZ
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cheyenne S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used this product once - so far the eyeshadow is very pigmented Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette will be using this more often
Regina C.
Lone Tree, CO
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Regina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutly love it!! The best out there for natural looks but also very glam looks! The formula blends perfect and lasts for a long time!!

909 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie M.
Alvin
il y a 24 jours
Urban Decay Naked Palette Which urban decay palllet is your favorite?
Nasrin H.
il y a 3 mois
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette thoughts on This palette?comment for better alternatives
Shasha P. il y a 3 mois
It's a great palette it blends Well and is very pigmented and you can get alot of different looks out of it as well it's a good inrestment UD makes great products and also there's no creasing or spotfiness either I have Almost all of their Palettes and my Favorite is the Game of Thrones because you car get Day or Night looks AS Well as Seasonal looks But I do recomend this ifthat's You're asking I hope this helps😀😀
Emily B.
wiltshire
il y a 6 mois
Oksana N. il y a 6 mois
It depends on your color and impact preferences. The metallics aren't in your face, can see them from orbit shiny. The two darker tones are hard to build up to full pigment if you don't use a base, like an eyeliner underneath.