Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Diana I.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tristan M.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dazy G.See all 193 photos

BY URBAN DECAY #7 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Is it worth the money?Yes yes yes!!!!! Girl go get o... 12 Answers
  • I've heard this is one of the best Na...I like this one a lot, especia... 3 Answers
  • Who already has the Urban Decay Nake...This palette is my dream palet... 5 Answers
Photos (193)
Season S.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this palette on youtube from some of my favorite beauty guru's and I immediately fell in love with it. Thank god I was signed up as an Urban Decay Beauty Junkie because I was fortunate enough to get it during their one day sale and I have to admit, I am slightly obsessed. These shadows are so, so, so good. They are super pigmented and they are so smooth to the touch AND when being applied. They literally go on like a dream. There is minimal fallout, not zero fallout, but very little that can be handled by sweeping it away with a brush so I am not going to complain about that because some of the best palettes that I own, have a little. The color options are so pretty and there is more than enough choices to make many, many different full looks. The shimmer shadows in this, OMG the shimmers...I am not even sure what to say about them that will convey how much I love them. They are SO pigmented and even more so when you spray the brush with a setting spray. They are gorgeous! This palette also comes with a brush and while I am picky with my brushes, the brush in this palette is a really nice quaility, sturdy, well made, good actual brushes on both ends. I would repurchase this palette again in a hot second and I am so happy that I have it in my collection. I just ordered one of the accompanying lipsticks in the ulta sale yesterday, I cannot wait to recieve it and wear it with this eyeshadow. I love Urban Decay.
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have SO much to say about this product. First of all, let me say that I was pretty excited when I first saw the palette announced on social media because the colors looked gorgeous and also seemed like colors that would work well on my dark skin tone. So needless to say, I had some pretty high expectations for this product. What I was not expecting was for those expectations to be exceeded, and that's what happened. When I saw the palette online, some of the colors like Ounce I thought wouldn't really work on me because they could look ashy and I was fine with that. But in person, I was blown away by the colors and looking at them, every, single color would work on my darker skin--that is so exciting to say! Looking at the colors, I can also see these working so nicely on lighter skin too, so don't shy away from this because of the reds! I also love how multipurpose this palette is--it can be set for a subtle day look or a stronger night look. I want to address that scary picture with those ashy swatches that circulated the Internet. I'm not sure what happened in that picture, but this is the absolute opposite of that--these could not be more pigmented and smooth. I can't stop staring at the colors they're so gorgeous!

TL;DR --  this palette is incredible. It's got a beautiful range of shades that I can attest to working on dark skin and I imagine would look incredible on lighter skin as well. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, and so easily blendable (as UD shadows are), and it's so multipurpose! One of the best palettes, I would say!
Victoria Y.
Victoria Y.
Raleigh
I know this product has gotten a lot of heat. But I think the initial swatches were posted on social media weren't an accurate representation of the palette. Overall, I would give this palette a 7.5/10. The shades are pretty pigmented and buttery. Even the mattes are super smooth and easy to apply. The shimmer shades are to die for! I love the shades 'Lumbre' and 'Dirty Talk'. They have a slight duo chrome effect and they are amazing on the lids. I think this palette is pretty versatile and would compliment a variety of skin tones. I know there are a bunch of warm palettes on the market, but this palette is a must have if you're an Urban Decay fan! I love how easy every shade is to apply. The mattes don't swatch very well, but when you apply them with a brush, they blend effortlessly. The only gripe I have with the palette is that there isn't too much variety among the mid-toned shimmer shades. I do love both 'Lumbre', 'Dirty Talk', and 'Scorched'; but, they aren't too drastically different from one another. I really wish there was a vibrant red-orange shade, but I know that wouldn't really fit the 'Naked' theme. Just wishful thinking I suppose. But overall, I love this palette and I would recommend this to just about any one!
Alayna S.
Alayna S.
Philipsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a very fair skinned person with blue eyes, I was so excited for this palette. I did read the reviews before I bought this palette which mostly claimed the pigment wasn't very good. Admittedly, the pigment is not on par with the level we know and love from
Urban Decay, but I love how it looks on me. I struggle with colors that are too dark, so this palette is perfect. It's not that I'm happy that the quality of the product isn't what was expected, but it turned out to be a happy coincidence. The color also lasts all day, and it goes on smooth. If I had one complaint about the pigment, it would be about the color en fuego. It looks so different on than in the pan.

It's tough for pale people like me to find palettes where they can use every color as intended.

Naked 3 will always be my favorite, but I would rank the naked palettes as follows:
1. Naked 3
2. Naked heat
3. Naked 2
4. Naked 1
5. Naked Smokey

Of course, this is all personal preference. I don't own the basics palette (though maybe I should), and I only bought the smokey one because it was half priced. After trying he smokey palette, I was not sure I'd be buying any future naked palettes. I think for people with my coloring this is a great palette.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not too excited by this palette. When you look at photos of it, it appears to have a decent variety of shades and tones, and it looks like you could get several different kinds of looks. I have blue eyes and fair skin, and thought this would be perfect to suit my coloration/eyes/etc. But when I got it and tried it out for the first time I was super bummed out. The first two and the last two shades are pretty much useless, they are poorly formulated and don't work well at all. So you are basically looking at having to make your looks out of the central 8 shades, most of which are already very tonally similar. There are a few shimmers that appear gorgeous in the pan and even more beautiful when swatched, so I had very very high hopes for them. But for whatever reason, the shimmery finish doesn't really translate onto your eyelid. So really what you have here are a handful of very very similar mattes and a couple shimmers that appear more satin than anything when applied. To be honest, I have tried 4 completely different looks with this palette, and they each ended up looking pretty much the same. Red eyeshadow, with brownish red at the outer corner. Blah. I'm over it already.
Tanisha L.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cliche title, I know.
If you were lucky enough to catch this amazing palette during the Urban Decay Beauty Junkies pre order then you may already have found yourself in a steaming hot love affair with Urban Decay's latest palette.
I've been there, I am there.

What makes this different/fuego?

The palette is crafted with a warm sizzling heat in mind. The colors range from burnt oranges, burgundy, red, and dark soulful red/ oranges.
The palette builds in intensity in order to create gorgeous eye looks that cover the warm spectrum.

The shadows are beautifully pigmented, go on like melted butter, and create the perfect summer heat look.

Burn up the streets! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

#beachbash #contest
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not rave enough about this pallet! The colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! This may be my favorite Urban Decay Palette! Does have some fallout when applying but not a big deal to me! Would definitely recommend! I was lucky enough to catch it on its early release from Sephora! So glad I did!

***Edited Version*** After using this for almost a week now I do have a complaint!! If you have light-medium skin tone the shade "Ember" will not work for you. It's not a shade you want to blend. It goes on similar to the color in the pan but once you start blending it turns in to a gray-pewterish color. So do not blend!!!! If you bounce the product on AND DO NOT BLEND the color will show better. If you have a darker skin complexion this pallet is for you!!!!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Toledo
Eyeshadow Palette:I have all Naked eye palettes with the exception of the first one. Naked 2 and Naked Smoky look best on me because of my very fair skin with cool undertones. Because of my skin tone, I was hesitant about this palette as it contains mostly warm-tones and reds which I was afraid would clash too much with my undertones. However, I took the plunge anyway because I love UD eyeshadows. I've used it twice so far and have created 2 different looks: one for daytime (very neutral) and one for night (smokier). I was very pleased because the colors, while being very pigmented, are buildable and blendable. You can just do a light sweeping of the red and it won't be shocking on fair, cool-toned skin. The colors blend so well (use Chaser if you think you went too dark or you need help blending - it's amazing for this!). I'm so pleased with the palette because it contains colors that can freshen up my daytime work look and my nighttime look without being too powerful for my skin tone. If you're unsure, I say give it a try - I'm so glad I did!
Xaena S.
Xaena S.
Fayetteville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am honestly so in love with this pallet! I've always been a big Urban Decay fan so I have A LOT of their products and I have to say this is my favorite naked pallet thus far. I am in love with the shades. They're all beautiful colors that can be used together. They ALL go together well. They blend super easily. They're very creamy and soft, and suuuuuper pigmented. There's every color you need for a complete look in there as well. You have your all over shade, transition shade, crease shades, brow bone/inner corner highlight shade, mattes AND metallics. It's just an overall great pallet. I even actually like the brush it comes with. One end is a flatter brush and it's good for packing color on, and the other end is a round, somewhat pointy brush and it's good for getting the inner and outer corners of the eyes. Even the crease if you wanted to use it for that. I have to say the bristles are a little stiff but that's probably the only negative that I can even think of. I love this thing and it has become my daily go-to pallet.
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette yesterday and i love it. the colors are fantastic and look much less brown then they do on the urban decay website. they are all very warm colors that would look great on any skin tone and eye color. my favorite shades so far are ashes and en fuego. Ashes applies pretty light compared to what it looks like in the case but that allows you to build up the darkness that you want so it can be used for an everyday look or a night out. this palette has 7 matte shades which is the most that an urban decay palette has had. this is a refreshing change to the other sparklier palettes. while the packaging is by far the best out of all the naked palettes, the brush is by far the worst. I was not impressed by the brush at all and did not and probably will not use it. I compared it to the other naked brushes, and while none are that great to begin with, this one is by far the worst. I was expecting more and thats why i had to deduct a star. other than that i think this will quickly become my favorite palette i love the warmth of all the colors. if you are worried about them being to orangy i promise they are not.
Reema A.
Joselyn V.
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this pallet worth it ?
Amy C.
Amy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette thoughts on this palette, is it worth a buy?