Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

If you thought our Naked palettes were hot before, brace yourself—because our newest iteration is next level. This is Naked Heat, our most sweltering Naked palette yet.

Son con brillo?como quedan aplicados? me encantaría recibir una muestra
Okay, I am considering this as one of my next pallets to purchase. What do you all think about it?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
This pallet is AMAZING! The colors are sooo pigmented and looks great on brown eyes. It's so easy to apply and the colors blend together so well. I have literally used this pallet everyday. I will buy again!in reviews
Awesome new metallic shades for summertime loce the long lasting shimmery finish. Affordable and great value it really lasts.in reviews
Ria G.
Plano, TX
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ria G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Urban Decay eyeshadows are my all time favorite. Their pigmentation is great, the colors blend very well with my skin and its never overdone. Always love them - very good for a natural subtle look but also can create a gorgeous party look too.
Yessica M.
Compton, CA
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yessica M.
Really nice and soft colors , many color that you can also used and mixed … I loved it
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,332 reviews
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Urban decay naked heat eyeshadow palette and it retails for $54.00, often offered for less at Macy’s. This palette has both mattes and shimmers, with warmer orange and red tones. Urban decay has been using a drier, thin formula that really benefits from using a primer. Overall, the shadows blended well and were pigmented. Buildable without too much fallout.
Jose H.
San Diego, CA
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jose H.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jose H.
Urban Decay @Glam_aztiram is my wifes IG plz follow her. This Beautiful palette is for every day use and going out/special occasion looks. The pigmentation is gorgeous you only need a tiny amount to do your look meaning it lasts much longer than cheaper palettes and blends really well. The only negative thing I’d say about it is there is quite a lot of fallout so I’d advise making sure you tap the excess off your brush and either do your eye makeup before the rest of your face or use a good amount of loose translucent powder under your eyes as a “bake” to catch the fallout and then you can brush it off afterwards but it’s not a huge problem so I’d still recommend it, especially for people new to makeup and aren’t comfortable using bright colours.
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda F.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda F.
I have several #UrbanDecayNaked palettes and have yet to be disappointed by any of them. This palette has a beautiful color story packed with pigmented neutral mattes, bold shimmers, and color shifting shades. It’s perfect for year-round use, the staying power is excellent (I almost always apply a primer beforehand but it isn’t necessary), and the shades blend with ease. I use my Naked Heat regularly and it still has SO much life left! The packaging is not only pretty, but it also protects the shadows very well—a huge perk for clumsy people like myself. The palette pictured slipped out of my hands and bounced down a set of hardwood stairs a couple of months ago. I was sure I had destroyed every single color inside but to my surprise, I had only a chipped corner out of a couple of shades (as seen on darkest shade in photo). I was able to use a wet brush and reattach the chip on the lightest shade; honestly at the time, I was intimidated by super dark pigments so I didn’t bother fixing the second one. Other brands have been completely demolished from much lighter falls. A couple of chips after bouncing down a set of hardwood floors and a very rough landing?! 🙌🏻 That speaks for their formula and density of the shadows as well. I’ve never been let down by any Urban Decay eyeshadow, whether it’s a palette or single. I always recommend this brand but if you’re looking for a color story full of warm shades in various finishes, I highly recommend Naked Heat!
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea N.
This was one of my favorite UD Naked palettes . I love all the warm tones in it . The packaging is super cute too . The eyeshadows are the same UD formula . Its more on the subtle side . The mattes blend out easily and are buildable . The shimmers are pigmented but not super sparkly. I like that this palette has some more “ deeper tones “ in it . This makes it great so you can create more smokey looks .
Jenna B.
Cleveland, OH
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jenna B.
This is my favorite out of all of the naked palettes. I have fair skin and blue eyes and the colors really make my eyes pop. All of the colors are useable for every day making me constantly reach for it.
Autumn T.
Bronx, NY
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Autumn T.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Autumn T.
I used three different makeup palettes to achieve this look but the overall color was from this urban decay palette. It is so beautiful and shiny, I’ve even used some of the colors as highlights because they have this beautiful glow to them. I love all the “naked” palettes but this one is my favorite. Listed are all the products I used to achieve this look. Follow me on Instagram for more @a___joann
Melissa K.
Bellevue, WA
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melissa K.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melissa K.
I’m always hesitant buying eyeshadow palettes because I usually end up using the same 3 colors and never touching the others, so it seems like a waste buying a whole palette. I bought the heat palette when it was on sale recently and so far I really like it! The colors are gorgeous, the brush is fantastic, and I love how it’s equal parts matte as it is shimmer. Overall this is a great palette if you’re looking for high quality brown neutral colors. Rating 4 stars as it’s a little overpriced in my opinion, but if you can snag it on sale it’s definitely worth it.
Shakeina W.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shakeina W.
This HEAT Urban Decay brings the fire 🔥 to the eyeshadow game. It's very pigmented, blends well, and brings that fierce look to my eyes. This can be used for casual or dressy days and the packaging is very nice. This evolvs my eyes into something beautiful.😊

916 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily A.
Coopersville, MI
il y a 5 mois
Tanialle G. il y a 5 mois
Alter Ego brand, CC Colors, and Bad Habit make dupes of seriously everything. Including Natasha Denona, and Pat McGrath.
Amber  B.
Lawrenceville, GA
il y a 10 mois
Is Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is pigmented and easy to blend?
Amber B. il y a 9 mois
Katie M.
Alvin
il y a un an
Urban Decay Naked Palette Which urban decay palllet is your favorite?
Shira T. il y a un an
I would say I use the original most often but Naked Heat is my favorite for fall.