BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Favorite eyeshadow palette right now? I think this guy is mine.3 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?24 Answers
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I absolutely LOVE this palette so much and am so happy to own it. When it first came out, I kind of fell out of interest with it only because there was so much drama going on about whatever swatch photo came out and I wanted to wait until all that came to an end to see what everyone's thoughts were. The day it released in store I went and swatched it for myself and fell in love instantly. I do own the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette and originally thought this would be similar and I wouldn't want it but the shade selection is completely different. I think the colors in this palette are absolutely GORGEOUS and every day friendly. You can definitely use this palette for a beautiful, fresh day look or you can dip into the deeper shades to create a beautiful smoky night time look. The shadows are very pigmented and blend out beautifully. The shimmer shades are lovely when you spritz your brush just a little and I also really enjoy the double ended brush that comes with the palette, it is very useful and I've used it every time I've used the palette so far. Actually, many people have said that they find the quality of the shadows to be the same as previous palettes but for me I find a big difference. I loved my Naked Smoky palette and I can compare the shadows to those however, if you go back to the Naked3, I find this one to be much more pigmented and easy to work with! I never had much luck with the shimmer shades in the Naked3 in terms of all over the lid even when I foiled it.. still a beautiful palette with very pretty shades, but I would say the Naked Heat blows previous palettes out of the water. I highly recommend this!
Sarah M.
Time and time again women return to Urban Decay for makeup products and The Naked Heat pallet is no disappointment. Lets begin with the packaging, the box is very detailed and well made with strong material and the detail of the match sticks printed inside the lid are an added bonus to the eye. The pallet itself is very attractive to the eye and strong against drops as I am yet to break any eyeshadow even after dropping it. The brush include with the pallet is of quality as well and blends colors quite wonderfully.
Now for the product itself, the variety of colors in the pallet are wonderful and can be applied in endless combinations. The variety of matte versus shimmer shades is also impressive. When applying the eyeshadow I must say it is the most pigmented eyeshadow I have ever used even in comparison to previous Urban Decay pallets. The colors are easily blended and last for hours. In my experience I have had this shadow last 8 hours without fading or creasing with the use of primer (Benefit) and setting spray (NYX). The product feels light weight and has never irritated my sensitive skin.
My favorite combination to wear out of the pallet is Sauced, Lumbre, and En Fuego. Overall, this is simply the best eyeshadow I have used to date and something all makeup lovers must try! NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte FinishBenefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face PrimerUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Keyshia C.
New York
Best naked eyeshadow palette! I bought this when it was released early and it was definitely worth it, my favorite of all of them Naked palettes so far. The pigmentation doesn't disappoint, the packaging is lovely and it doesn't take away from the previous palettes before it. As I've seen a lot of hype over the internet and social media and I have to say the colors are beautiful! They are highly pigmented with a buttery texture which is great for blending. In my opinion this is the best naked palette as I love warm-toned colors because they are great for most skin tones and eye colors. The palette is amazing, the warm tones are perfect for every day or nighttime looks, meaning you can go subtle or bold. As I find with all the Naked products they work together well so if you want to tone down the heat you can use another palette and not only does it blend really well, the colors work without question. The mixture of matte and shimmer you can really make the colors pop - I often add a little moon dust to my look but you don't need to with these beautiful shimmers unless you want that glittery glow. This is great value for money just like the other naked palettes, you get what you pay for! Would definitely recommend!
Sarina M.
Bellevue
I would consider urban decay to be in my top two all time favorite brands for eye shadows. I thought the naked 2 palette was my favorite until I discovered that this palette was being released on Facebook. I know red eye shadow colors are really trendy right now and look amazing on every skin tone. I had never felt gutsy enough to try it but knew I loved the look. Then I saw that this palette was coming out and I immediately tagged all my friends I could to show them! I was so excited it almost gave me anxiety. I wanted to be the first of my friends to have this. I got on the wait list for this item. Weeks leading up to its release, I would watch YouTube make up influencers review the product and test it out. They had nothing but great things to say about the colors and pigmentation and formula of this new palette. This made me long for it even more. It has the perfect split of matte and shimmer colors. Once I got the palette I have not stopped using it. I have been getting compliments left and right in the looks I created. The colors make me feel fierce and sultry. I even influenced my sister to buy it as well. Best investment I made in 2017!
Miss J.
Phoenix, AZ
This palette is absolute perfection. I don't even wear/buy eyeshadow and I've done my makeup every single day since I've bought this. Seriously ladies and gents, just add it to the cart. The amount of looks you can create with this palette are endless. I'm not even joking. I have had an insane amount of fun planning different eye looks, and you can do all different kinds. I did a super beautiful natural look and a smokey warm shimmery copper one this weekend and I totally loved both and couldn't believe how good they turned out. I do my eye makeup last and have had basically zero fallout and I blend like a crazy person. The colors are gorgeous, SO pigmented, and they blend...you guys...they blend like a dream. Urban Decay honestly knocked this one out of the park. I don't know how I lived without this.
JoAnna J.
Noblesville, IN
I purchased this pallet on a whim while in Ulta just browsing, This palette is amazing, just like every other Urban Decay Pallets, they definitely don't disappoint with their formulas and pigments in their products. This is by far one of the best palettes Urban Decay has released. The products blend so easily and stays put all day!! I have nothing but nice things to say about this palette and I'm so happy I made the purchase. Ive always love Urban Decay Eyeshadows but they sure did go above and beyound with this one. I would love to see some deeper burgundy colors in the future but am happy with this palette and of the colors are to bright for you it's easy to tone them down a bit. I'm positive this will be one of the more popular palettes of 2017. Way to go Urban Decay for creating such a masterpiece!!
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have never owned a Naked palette, but when this one came out, i knew it had to be mine! I'm obsessed with warm shadows/tones, and this has enough variety to match any eye color (or season!). I love using the warm oranges and browns to create a soft look. He Devil, Cayenne, and Low Blow are my absolute favorites in this palette! These blend pretty well and are fairly pigmented. The palette offers matte and shimmer shades, though i wish there weren't so many shimmery shadows. I always find that they're slightly less pigmented than they look. That's not to say they're a total loss, just a personal preference.

The packaging is sturdy and feels great in your hand. Closes and stays shut using something like an internal magnet. I was also excited to see that this kept with UD tradition and came with a double-ended brush. I love having a spare brush to keep with my palettes - especially when i'm on the go.

Overall, a great value for the price! If you're looking to explore more warm tones, this is a great palette - even for beginners. If you've been a fan of the Naked series, but haven't tried this yet - do it!
Jenna S.
I was so excited to finally get this palette! Urban Decay made a great job making this palette, because It is, by far, one of my favorites.

The colors in it are stunning. They also are really blendable  making them easy to create any sort of look. The price is somewhat high, but the palette is definitely worth it. The fallout is very very little, which was a total plus. The brush it comes with is also really nice for blending into the crease, packing on shadow, etc. This palette is something that I personally think anyone should get considering how amazing the palette is . Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I absolutely LOVE the Naked
Heat palette and am extremely happy to own it. I think the colors in this
palette are absolutely GORGEOUS and every day friendly. The brush included
with the palette is of quality as well and blends colors quite wonderfully. The
variety of colors in the palette is wonderful and can be applied in endless
combinations that last all day long. For me there is very little fallout and
the shadows are creamy and pigmented. I think Urban Decay did a great job
with this palette. I would absolutely recommend this palette.

Selma đź’‹.
Blaine , MN
my brother just bought me this products for my birthday & im soo obsessed! the colors are very fall like and pigmented. They have a combo of both sparkly ones & matte. The packaging is really pretty & goes with the colors that they have in the palette. Love & cant wait to play with it more!

Its a very warm toned pallet, which i am absolutely obsessed with! You can do all types of looks from natural to super dark & glam! I am using it with my UD primer potion to help keep it last longer!

The sparkly shades & very pigmented and shiny, it lasts me all day long. From about 6 in the morning to late 11 at night & it still looks great!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this pallet worth it ?
Lexi a.