BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Warm toned eyeshadow palettes have been all of the rage for the past year. Urban Decay has the reputation as a fashion forward brand, so it’s no surprise that they threw their hat into the ring with the Naked Heat Palette. It retails for $54 for 0.60 oz of product.

The 12 new shades included in the Naked Heat are:

Cayenne – Deep terra-cotta matte
En Fuego – Burgundy matte
Ashes – Deep reddish-brown matte
Ember – Deep metallic copper burgundy

The formula of these shadows seems to be pretty consistent with the previous Naked Palettes. Although a bit dry in the pan, they are highly pigmented, buildable and blendable. My main critique of this palette is that some of the shades look very similar.

Base eye shades are located on the left and darker shades on the right for definition. I use Sauced as a transition, He Devil in the crease, Lumbre on the lid and Ounce as a brownbone highlight. By the end of the day, my makeup still looks fresh, so I’m impressed by the longetivity of these shadows.

The packaging is a sturdy plastic with a metallic, warm-toned orange and copper design. There is a nice sized mirror inside. It includes the standard Urban Decay doubled ended blending/detailed crease brush.

I would recommend the Naked Heat to anyone looking for a nice collection of warm toned shadows. You can purchase the palette at Sephora, Ulta or Macy’s.
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
I have too many palettes, but I can't resist the warm toned ones...it's a trend and i'm riding this wave all I can b/c I love these colors! I love UD, but I had not been impressed by them lately...until now! This one and the naked 1 are my favorites of the naked series. I have the anastasia modern ren and peaches palette as well..this palette is different enough from those to condone the addition for me..it leans more burnt orange, coppery in tone which is another variation of warm colors for me. I think the quality is excellent..my only complaint would be that there should be another shimmery shade (peach/gold or maybe another shimmer) to add to the variety of looks. They could kick out one of those lighter brown mattes (there are 2 that are similar) ..Regardless, you can create an all matte light or darker eye or completely go glam with the stunning shimmers! I will be using this one, my anastasia modern ren & too faced peaches all summer! so far i've used this palette all week and have gotten a ton of compliments. but these are my favorite 3 for this year! love love love - if you don't like warm tones, this would not be for you.
Rhonda M.
URBAN DECAY palettes are awesome. This palette has all the colors I love. This was not my first URBAN DECAY palette but it is my favorite. There are 12 brand new shades. All great everyone of them. The shadows are creamy, buttery, and extremely soft. They are pigmented. I feel like these colors are far different from the other URBAN DECAY palettes. The very light pink satin color is gorgeous. Very subtle and even on my fair complexion it still compliments. The fallout on this is no more than other pressed eyeshadows. I found that some reviewed it and said it was excessive! I think they were tapping that brush a little too much or something. When I leave for travel now this is the only palette I take with me. Even before with the other UD palettes I would have to mix it up with other shadows but this one truly has everything I need.
Miranda K.
Spring
Going through my entire collection I see a pattern forming. Super hyped products, everyone raving about said products, me buying it and taking it home then realizing that it's not as great as everyone said. Do you know how frustrating it is to be one of the only people who aren't in love with this product? I LOVE warm tones, even though I have cool toned hair (recently dyed green) I'm NOT going to give up using warm toned shadows. This product is actually a VERY great quality. There is NOTHING wrong with the quality of this product at all. But I'm not going to give it five stars because this palette is flawed. I LOVE the packaging. The shadows are creamy, beautiful, and super pigmented. But I'm not going to pretend it's a perfect palette. It's TOO monochromatic. They all blend together and look too similar. There isn't much variation and there's only so many looks I can make. I'm tired of it looking the same even though I take WAY too long and work hard to make it look different only to look back and see it's not that different. I find the Naked 3 palette to be the same. Too monochromatic.
Andrea S.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow Palettes, and is definitely my favorite Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette. I do own all the Naked Palettes and some of their old Palettes (love Urban). This Palette has such beautiful colors. I have hazel/brown eyes and the reds in this Palette make my eyes look green and golden and always make my eyes pop- I am always getting compliments on my make up. I also really liked this Palette because you can create so many pretty natural day looks for running errands or going into the office. If you want to go to happy hour later you can make your look a bit darker. The color lasts all day and blends easily. This Palette is really heavy though so you need to be careful when packing it and do not drop it I would be afraid it would break because of its weight and gravity. Also if you are traveling might want to bring something more light. But I bring it on every vacation. If you are a red lipstick junkie like me you absolutely need this palette- it goes so well with red lip stick. Nudes too :)
Jeni R.
Extremely pigmented great if you like warm tones as I do!!! It’s definitely worth the money it blends so easily it’s a dream  the naked  petite Pallet is also extremely good I highly recommend this product as well as. The products aren’t dry and powdery there’s not much kickback when you insert your brush into a shade into your palate if you have any questions please just ask and I will happily answer them for you in as much detail as possible as I possibly can!!! Love heart love  The products aren’t dry and poetry is not much kickback when you instead of rushing into a shade into your palette if you have any questions please just ask and I will haply answer them for you in as much detail as possible as I possibly can!!! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
This is my second Naked palette, i have the first one and i don't really use it much. The colors are too cool for me and end up looking muddy. When I saw the colors for Naked Heat, i was sure this was made for me. I used to buy bronzers to use as eyeshadow, i love the look of orange and amber eyes since im a redhead with green eyes. It was actually really hard to find colors like these before Naked heat came out!

I am so in love! I look forward to trying new looks every day with my palette. I use the colors on the left for every day and the ones on the right for nighttime looks. Some reviews say the looks are very similar but i don't agree—maybe its because i have fair skin, but every color shows up vividly on me. If i use the darker colors for eyeliner or even the shimmer they really stand out. So happy with this purchase!
Brittney W.
First and foremost, the colors in this palette are GORGEOUS and I love how the shimmers play. I swatched them in store and they were beautiful. Good pigmentation but high fallout. The packaging is gorgeous! I was absolutely in love with it from the get go.

That being said, I bought a palette. Returned it and bought a second because I️ thought maybe I️ happened to get a bad palette the first time. Well, it will be going back to the store. The colors did not blend well at aLL. They are highly pigmented and thick. Then after 1-2 attempts to salvage use, half the shades started to have this fuzzy half cream/half powder texture. When I try to pick it up on my brush it has residual fall out and doesn’t transfer as well. Very odd. It is possible I got a bad batch but I won’t be attempting a 3rd palette. I wanted to love this. I was in love with this. But it was definitely a miss for me.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
This is my 1st warm color palette, and when I 1st seen it was coming out, it was one of very few Urban Decay palettes I was NOT INTERESTED in UNTIL I SWATCHED IT IN PERSON. As soon as I swatched it, I was in love! I took pictures of the swatches, avoided any YouTube reviews, and was planning on buying it within the month, but I have an amazing husband who went out the next day and got it for me. The colors are SO PIGMENTED, minimum fallout, the few shimmer shades are amazing and all the mattes are top notch. I would definitely recommend this pallette, especially to someone like me, that is drawn to mostly cool palettes, this is a great step into the world of warm tone "neutrals"
Tanya M.
Arkansas City
Another great palette from Urban Decay! You get 12 eyeshadows, a standard double end eyeshadow brush in a sturdy case with a magnetic closure. It sales for $54.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

The colors:
Cayenne - Deep terra-cotta matte
Enfuego - Burgundy matte
Ashes - Deep reddish-brown matte
Ember - Deep metallic copper-burgundy

This is such a versatile compact! You can do your eyes in browns, reds, amber or even a dusty rose! I would absolutely recommend this palette! You will get a lot of use out of it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Lexi a.
Marijana I.
ermelo
Breanna M.
Westland, MI
Is the naked heat palette worth it? I love the colors. How is the pigmentation? Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette