BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Is it worth the money?27 Answers
  • Favorite eyeshadow palette right now? I think this guy is mine.3 Answers
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
I have too many palettes, but I can't resist the warm toned ones...it's a trend and i'm riding this wave all I can b/c I love these colors! I love UD, but I had not been impressed by them lately...until now! This one and the naked 1 are my favorites of the naked series. I have the anastasia modern ren and peaches palette as well..this palette is different enough from those to condone the addition for me..it leans more burnt orange, coppery in tone which is another variation of warm colors for me. I think the quality is excellent..my only complaint would be that there should be another shimmery shade (peach/gold or maybe another shimmer) to add to the variety of looks. They could kick out one of those lighter brown mattes (there are 2 that are similar) ..Regardless, you can create an all matte light or darker eye or completely go glam with the stunning shimmers! I will be using this one, my anastasia modern ren & too faced peaches all summer! so far i've used this palette all week and have gotten a ton of compliments. but these are my favorite 3 for this year! love love love - if you don't like warm tones, this would not be for you.
Alicea C.
Owensboro, KY
This is the first Urban Decay eye shadow palette I have owned, and honestly I am so disappointed. I saw the swatches that were posted and I told myself it wasn't up to par and to not get it. A few month passed and I watched countless youtube videos of them getting great looks and wear out of this palette. So, I ordered it from Ulta with a gift card I received for Christmas. The pigment is poor, and it is almost unblendable! No matter what I prime my eyes with, or if I set my eye, I can't get this palette to look worth 54 dollars. There are about 2 colors that can be blended somewhat in this palette, and that's not acceptable. My bhcosmetics eye shadows are better than this entire palette. I would NOT recommend anyone spend their money on this, it really isn't worth the time. A palette I HIGHLY recommend would definitely be the Zodiac palette from bhcosmetics.
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Alia W.
Westland, MI
The funny think about this product is I never picked it out. my sister Actually purchased her naked pallet back in October. Accidently she left the eyeshadow pallet in my backseat. The next morning my son was in the backseat of my car picking through her makeup. Being the responsible adult, I brought her brand new urban decay naked makeup pallet and kept the one that my son picked through. The messed up pallet was only missing two colors. Once I started using the makeup I noticed how many compliments I received.I tried other eyeshadow brand before but Urban Decay Naked heat is by far my favorite. My first impression of the makeup palette was that it's look like different shades of pink. Even though they are different shades of pink there's a big difference in each one.I never got so many compliments on makeup in my entire life. I actually have referred this to anybody who would listen to me about my make-up.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
This is my 1st warm color palette, and when I 1st seen it was coming out, it was one of very few Urban Decay palettes I was NOT INTERESTED in UNTIL I SWATCHED IT IN PERSON. As soon as I swatched it, I was in love! I took pictures of the swatches, avoided any YouTube reviews, and was planning on buying it within the month, but I have an amazing husband who went out the next day and got it for me. The colors are SO PIGMENTED, minimum fallout, the few shimmer shades are amazing and all the mattes are top notch. I would definitely recommend this pallette, especially to someone like me, that is drawn to mostly cool palettes, this is a great step into the world of warm tone "neutrals"
Monica A.
Groton, CT
I am convinced that Urban Decay cannot let us makeup junkies down with their Naked palettes. The packaging is of thick, sturdy plastic and is very aesthetically pleasing. Each individual shadow makes sense and you can tell each shade was well thought out. The combination of warm toned looks are endless, which I love because it really suits my medium skin tone. Every shadow blends beautifully and easily on top of being pigmented. I haven’t experienced any creasing whatsoever, even when I’ve forgotten about an eye primer. I know that it’s a very dependable product to use when I’m rushing because I can throw on any combination of colors, blend them out, and look like I’ve spent 3 minutes on my eyes. It is definitely worth every cent and has quickly become my favorite everyday palette!
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Thanks one of my favorite palettes! I ordered mine online but you can also purchase it at Sephora. It goes onto your eyelid smooth and the colors have amazing pigment. The colors are warm and go with every look from my work day to going out with friends at night. It really makes my blue eye color pop. I strongly recommend this product to anyone who loves making their eyes bold And beautiful. The price is worth the product you receive.
Krystal R.
HOLY GRAIL EYESHADOW PALETTE. I can't ever do a makeup look without this palette. Even the simplest eye looks get people's attention, I have strangers come up to me asking what shadows I'm using and how good the eye look looks on me. I have naturally dark (VERY dark) brown eyes and these colors really make them pop. It seems to add more dimension to my eyes. The shadows are creamy and HIGHLY pigmented. They blend out very smoothly and beautifully. The intensity of the shadows makes a little go a long way, which I absolutely love because that means the palette will last a while. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. This palette has been knocked around in bags and suitcases and everything is still perfectly in tact (whereas some of the shadows in my other two naked palettes have broken quite easily ☹️). I'm just overall obsessed with the colors and quality of this palette!!!!
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This palette is a holy grail for girls with blue eyes. Seriously, it's GORGEOUS! And if you have red hair? So amazing. It's so insanely pigmented you barely have to dip your brush in, it blends like a dream and the looks you get are head turning. I get complimented on it o much! This palette is worth every dime spent on it (but if you can find a way to get it cheaper, do it! My heart still races at that price!) it's so beautiful from the packaging to the product inside. And you get a lot of product! The shimmer are so intense and seem lit from within, and the mattes are not chalky at all but smooth and silky. It's just insanely amazing. My favorite Naked palette, hands down.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I bought this product because the color selection would be versatile enough for a variety of occasions (interviews, work, casual fun, and going out) and the range of pinks and purples would complement my eyes. I am extremely happy with the quality of the shadows. They're pigmented, blendable, and especially the mattes are very buttery. However, the reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the heavy fallout on a couple of shades, which also decreases the color payoff on the shade in question. It's best to have a fluffy brush handy to brush the glitter from under your eyes aside. I reach for this every day, though, and would recommend to a friend.
Alicia W.
Poplar bluff
Simple festival makeup on a client with very blue eyes
Eyes -urban decay naked heat palette

Lips - bow and arrow KVD

Foundation -urban decay all nighter

Concealer -KVD lock it

Contour -kvd shade +light

Highlight-wet and wild

Brows -malani easy brow shade dark brown ❤💄😘

Milani Easybrow Automatic PencilUrban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation [product:kat-von-d-everlasting-flash:-bow-n-arrow-set] Wet N Wild MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder [product:kat-von-d-shade-+-light-face-contour-palette]
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Lexi a.