BY URBAN DECAY #37 in Lipstick

An innovative lip formula, now in an array of shades and finishes encased in a sleek, faceted case. Get unbelievable laydown of color with just one swipe of Vice Lipstick. It features an array of addictive shades and six indulgent finishes including 20 shades that are Sephora exclusives, in shades that range from bold brights to dark hues to versatile neutrals. Each shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels ultra-comfortable. Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout, and superior color dispersion. This creamy formula is packed with nourishing ingredients. A butter blend comforts, hydrates, and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, and never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado, and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter, derived from Malaysian illipe trees, provides long-lasting moisture, while the vitamins C and E deliver a hint of antioxidants. Vice Lipstick comes in a modernized, luxed-up version of Urban Decay's original lipstick case. And the shade-matched label (including the shade name and finish) makes it easy to find the right color within the depths of your bag.

• Does the packaging remind you of a bullet?1 Answers
  • What are these lipsticks like? What are they like to apply and ho...1 Answers
  • What is your fav HEAT Lipstick color HEAT, SCORCHED or FUEL?3 Answers
Sylia B.
Sylia B.
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Scorched (Metallized) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Fuel (Cream) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
I simply love this lipstick!! I wore this to a heavy metal show, so of course I was headbanging. After the performance, I went to the ladies room to see how smear the product was and to my surprise it was still in tact! WOW! This lipstick shade was recommended by my sister's friend and I would 110% recommend it too. The only cons (and I don't think this applies to everyone) is that when I eat certain foods like a burger, it may smear a little underneath my lower lip to the chin area. Again, it doesn't happen with all foods but more so when I have to really dig in (or perhaps my lower lip is on the bigger side that it touches my chin?... haha). Two thumbs up!
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Heat (Metallized) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
One of my favorite lipsticks I gave about $21 on this lipstick I bought it at Sephora it is very nice on the lips comfortable buttery smooth formula at does not skip when I put it on it makes my lips look more pouting it does not last long it's constantly needs to be touched up but it does complete the look especially when using it with the heat palette I have no complaints on this formula I do believe that Urban Decay does come out with some awesome stuff the one thing that I would change about it if it was more long-lasting otherwise than that I can't say that it was bad it is a very good product five stars on this all the way around
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Heat (Metallized) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
I ADORE this color. I was immediately attracted to it because the Vice Lipsticks are amazing and because I've started exploring the world of metalized lipsticks and thought why not start with a red?! One thing that I really love about this lipstick is that you can get multiple different effects with one product. You can put a light layer on for a subtle, almost flushed lip look. Or you can pile it on with a liner and go for a bold, bright red lip. Either look is amazing! I also like using this with MAC Matte Lipstick in the color City Slick to create an ombre look, it works perfectly. I also love how long wearing the lipstick is; I wore this for a full work day without needing to reapply. That alone makes it a winner in my book.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Fuel (Cream) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
I have the Urban Decay vice lipstick in rapture (cream) and sheer rapture (sheer) and both are wonderful. The formula is a little drying, but it doesn't;t bother me because it's incredibly long lasting for a cream lipstick. The packaging is very sleek and beautiful and I like the indented UD on the lipstick itself. Warning: if you buy pandemonium (the purple mega matte shade) it will still be on your lips the next morning.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Heat (Metallized) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
I love love love love the vice lipsticks and the heat collection is no exception! Scortched is my favorite of the Heat collection, it reminds me a little bit of the Sugarpill pumpkin spice but in a creamier consistency.

The pigmentation is gorgeous and in the picture below I have it on overtop of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Torch and Alkaline. It's perfect for summer, but because of its finish I feel like it can be a makeup bag staple all year around.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Fuel (Cream) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
Bought this when I bought the Naked Heat palette. I did not really like the other two options for lipstick. But this one is just such a pretty peachy nude. I have medium skin tone with a yellow undertone and this suits me very well without flushing out my lips like other nudes that are too light. This one looks beautiful with any kind of eye look. The color lasts at least 6 hours without needing to be touched up until you eat and have to wipe your mouth.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Scorched (Metallized) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
I love this color! I have a dark medium olive skin tone and this looks so good! It matches the Naked Heat palette so well is is just sexy! The formula is typical of their vice collection, smooth, hydrating and wears fantastically. You will need a liner though and I prefer Ozone. This color looks good on every skin tone I've seen it on and I hope they keep it as a permanent shade in the collection. Run out and buy it!
A2Cosmetics
A2Cosmetics
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Fuel (Cream) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
Holy moly, I'm obsessed with this packaging! The metallic orange is so pretty and even the box is gorgeous! Everything goes with the theme of the collection and it's so gorgeous. The formula is awesome, it is so smooth and creamy to apply, and it's very comfortable to wear. It's a tad streaky the first few swipes but if you build it up it's fine. The intense orange undertone on my fair skin is a little harsh, but with a darker lip liner I think it looks a lot better. For more reviews and swatches from me, check out my Instagram, @ A2Cosmetics!
Rachel 🌹.
Rachel 🌹.
North Waterboro
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Fuel (Cream) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g
I LOVE this lipstick. As a pale person, this is a beautiful, creamy warm nude with some luster on my skin tone. I bought this at the same time I got the Naked Heat palette, with which it pairs quite well. It's pretty pricey at $17, but I would definitely buy it again. It's a gorgeous everyday lipstick that's best for anyone who's sick of the dead-dry liquid lipsticks that were trendy last year.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Urban Decay heat lippies?
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your fav HEAT Lipstick color HEAT, SCORCHED or FUEL?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the packaging remind you of a bullet?
Leah H.
Leah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are these lipsticks like? What are they like to apply and how long do they last?
Senna O.
Senna O.
verdun, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
how bright red is this lipstick? is the sparkle really a more gold tone?