BY URBAN DECAY #24 in Blush

Bronze. Glow. Blush. Get Naked and FLUSHED in no time with our hot (and highly coveted) threesome. These shades diffuse light as they enhance and perfect, giving your skin a fresh, glowy look—even when your late-night antics have you feeling otherwise.

But how you get Naked is up to you. Use these SILKY pressed powders individually or blend them together to create just the right effect—and let this seemingly straight-laced trio morph into a tangled color love fest. Then bask in the radiant glow and let people wonder what you’ve been up to.

Our micronized, jet-milled formula has a luxe, featherlight texture that feels amazing on your skin. The shades are intensely pigmented, yet they blend beautifully. And the finish? Flawless.

We obsessed over the shade work to make sure that we had the perfect bronzer, highlighter and blush for each trio. Not sure which one to choose? Each trio is versatile enough for any skin tone, so you can’t go wrong.

Naked Flushed comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror. It’s compact enough for travel or mid-date touchups, but don't let that fool you. This might just be the biggest pan of product out there; the bronzer, highlighter and blush are all full-size on their own.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

GOING NATIVE:

Bronzer / Highlighter Ingredients (Poudre Bronzante / Enlumineur Ingrédients): Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide.

All shades may contain:

Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

Blush Ingredients :

Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract / Rice Bran Extract, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Helianthus Annuus Extract / Sunflower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, BHT.

May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake].

NAKED:

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

NATIVE:

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine)

NOONER:

SESSO:

STREAK:

Bronzer/Blush: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

Highlighter:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

STRIP:

Highlighter:

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylysilane.

May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).

• Is this highly recommended for fair skin.6 Answers
  • Is this a good highlight?7 Answers
  • Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your...20 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this works very well and can be built up to your needs and also includes a contour that is light yet can also be built up and the highlighter works great" in 253 reviews
  • "love this combo!! the pink is the perfect subtle blush color, with a great bronzer and highlighter too, all in one. one of my go-to products i use almost every day!" in 179 reviews
  • "Urban decay products are by far the best kind of makeup I've used--this product works really well--works for all skin tones" in 9 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my makeup I use it daily and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a new blush." in 5 reviews
  • "But this blush and bronzer I literally take every where I have one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse." in 5 reviews
Amanda J.
Review for: Naked more...
You can use this for bronzer, highlight, or blush. The bronzer shade has the perfect amount of shimmer. The highlight looks so nice on the skin. The blush gives your cheeks great color. I absolutely love the formula! It doesn’t feel super caky on the skin. It gives the perfect amount of color. Wonderful pigmentation! I highly recommend!
Kelly J.
Owen Sound , ON
Review for: Naked more...
Absolutely love this. Perfect for fair skin.
Gives you a perfect flushed look. All three on this palette I use daily. Perfect colour combo and dew for everyday. Highly recommend this. Very natural.
Becky P.
Review for: Going Native more...
I had been looking for some blusher for a while as I am naturally very pale, when I went to westfield shopping centre in London I explored several different makeup shops, then I went into urban decay explained what I was looking for, one of the staff applied this one to my face, and also showed me how to apply it to get the best effect.

I absolutely love it, I haven't tried using each one individually yet but I love how much colour it brings to my face when I use all three in the way he explained!

Also I am particularly pleased with the highlighter, it really makes my cheekbones shimmer in the light and is another product that makes me feel really good about myself!
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
Review for: Naked more...
This is the perfect little to-go makeup threesome. It’s just the right size to throw in your purse when you’re on the go! I really love the blush and highlight, but unfortunately the bronzer is VERY orange on my skin. Other than that, I love this product.
Léa R.
Review for: Streak more...
I just love this palette ! It is very easy to travel with and you’re in with the essentials you would need. The bronzer is awesome and enhances a tan very easily : the shade would look the best from light to medium skin tones I guess. It is really easy to blend and doesn’t look « cake-y » no matter what amount you apply ! The highlighter is very decent and will make you glow lightly and subtly, which I love. The sae way, the blush works well on light to medium skin tones (it doesn’t show on my mother’s skin for example).
The streak palette gets its name from the blush that is more on the coral side than on the pinkish side. This is my go-to summer palette because it makes a natural-looking summer makeup and I would definitely repurchase, as this is my second one.
Amber M.
Genoa, OH
Review for: Strip more...
Perfect for summer days. Glittery bronze, matte blush, shimmer highlight. True to color, not a ton of fallout, overall great product!
Audrey T.
Toronto
Review for: Naked more...
This is such a versatile product, the blush is one of the best in the trio. Such a great colour pay off and stays on all day
Holland N.
Oxford
this product is okay. the blush is hard but can be built up and is very pigmented. the bronzer can be a bit warm. the highlight is very glittery
Brianna Marie H.
Love the different tones the urban decay palet offers! Perfect shimmer and stays on all day! I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for versatile contour, highlight, and blush. As always great quality.
Rohama K.
Waterloo
Use this as eyeshadow as the blush and bronzer are such beautiful colours. This blush is amazing and doesn’t fade during the day, would highlight recommend using this as eyeshadow as well, it’s such a beautiful transition shade for a warm eye look.
Camille C.
Quebec
I have been looking for a good bronzer that won't look orange! Is it a good one?
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of the blush, bronzer, and highlighter, which is your favorite?
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Where can I find this product.
Enna P.
The Colony, TX
I've been looking for a new blush/bronzer palette that can work all year round and especially in summer when I get darker. This one while it looks beautiful I'm not sure how well it goes with my skin, I have medium skin. Also does it leave a natural finish? I want something that will work even in summer when I get tan (I tan extremely easily). Would you say this is a good fit for that?
Michelle P.
Richmond, CA
Is this a good highlight?